Project website: https://nixietester.com
The Binary Clock Shield is designed for novice makers who are starting their adventure with arduino. Specially-tailored as an educational design to enable quick and easy “learning while building” projects. Below you’ll find all the information you need to configure your shield. Using the Arduino Software (IDE), you can easily start tinkering with code and electronics.
FEATURES & COMPONENTS
- Designed for Arduino UNO
- Operating voltage: 5 V via Arduino (USB or 7-12 VDC jack)
- Dimensions: 68.6 x 53.4 mm
- RTC – Real Time Clock on board DS3231
- Piezo Buzzer – can play tones and music – KLJ-1230
- 17 RGB LEDs – WS2812B
- Battery socket on board for CR1216 / CR1220 – RTC switches to the battery supply and maintains accurate timekeeping when main power is interrupted or absent
- 3 Buttons
ARDUINO CODE EXAMPLES
Binary code is a base 2 number system invented by Gottfried Leibniz where numeric values are represented by different combinations of 0 and 1, also know as OFF or ON. Is the simplest form of computer code or programming data.