Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Designing a transmitter circuit

the_fallen

Oct 6, 2012
hi to everybody
please somebody help me to design this circuit that its diagram shown in picture

and more information and drawing in pdf files,

i have to simulate this diagram in proteus

these link for pdf files

http://www.mediafire.com/?mu3ivk3a9wk9ilu

Attachments

• IMG.jpg
    IMG.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 140
Last edited:

donkey

Feb 26, 2011
this sounds like homework. I could help a little but if its homework then giving you the answers won't teach you too much.
pdf files can be created by alot of programs. usually its as simple as importing a photo into a pdf creator and typing the text.
anyway let us know if this is homework so we can help teach you

the_fallen

Oct 6, 2012
yes that is something like homework, but its really hard as homework and i cant understand more thing from that patent and i dont know how simulate it in proteus!?? more devices not exist in proteus library,or maybe i couldn't find them

the_fallen

Oct 6, 2012
about pdf files: my teacher gave me this pdf files and wont me to design this transmitter

CDRIVE

Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3
May 8, 2012
It was impossible to not be intrigued by this so I tracked down the patent. After reading the description and tech data I can't help but wonder what the benefits are over conventional AM. Unless I've misinterpreted its end function it seems like an overly complicated way of synthesizing common amplitude modulation, with no apparent benefit to justify the complexity. Admittedly, there's quite a bit of reading there and my eyes did begin to glaze. The AM signal to the RF Final seems analogous to a DAC.

http://www.patents.com/us-5461341.html

Perhaps the goal is audio power reduction? An RF final is a class C power amp. As such conventional Plate, Collector, or Drain modulation requires considerable audio power to modulate the carrier.

Anyone else have any thoughts?

Chris

the_fallen

Oct 6, 2012
i dont like this project and it is not matter to my teacher do i learn it or not and who do it,but i must proper simulation for next week !!!

CDRIVE

Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3
May 8, 2012
i dont like this project and it is not matter to my teacher do i learn it or not and who do it,but i must proper simulation for next week !!!

What year of study are you in?

Chris