Maker Pro
Maker Pro

My first project...

Gentar

Aug 1, 2014
Hello all. This is my first thread on here so please go easy on me lol.

I'm looking for info on blinking leds. What I'm planning is making myself a set of corn hole(bags) boards with runway lighting effect built-in to the board. The two rows of lights would trace from the bottom of the board to the hole towards the top. How would I go about doing this? I can read wiring diagrams pretty well and follow direction but I don't have any practice at coming up with this stuff myself. Could you point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Anon_LG

Jun 24, 2014
Or you could do this the usual way of using a 555 timer and one or two decade counters, it depends on what kind of effect you want, wiring these up could be more fun than using the above, it does not really matter, it looks as if they would both do the job.

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
Or you could do this the usual way of using a 555 timer and one or two decade counters, it depends on what kind of effect you want, wiring these up could be more fun than using the above, it does not really matter, it looks as if they would both do the job.
Yeah... The launchpad is grossly overkill... I don't know enough to recommend a 555 Timer circuit without some prior research.