Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Extreme login difficulty -- please help

Hypatias Protege

Dec 26, 2013
Kind friends

Having requested a new password, then opened my email, followed the link, and created and saved a new PW -- I am experiencing the following difficulty:

Although my username="Hypatia's Protege" (Note the apostrophe) the forum software created a new and distinct user To wit: "Hypatias Protege" (no apostrophe) (Member 33802) -- granting no access to my correct (original) account:(

Please assist me to restore access to my original account (Hypatia's protege) (i.e. member 40292) and with a working password...

Inasmuch as I may not be able to login again, please advise via email:
Email deleted for privacy
Many advance thanks!!!
HP

PS This profile claims to have been created @12 of 2013?!?!?!:confused::confused::confused:

Last edited:

Hypatia's Protege

Jun 10, 2015
As you can see, I seem to have solved the problem (via 'use' of my other email address) --- While I don't understand the creation date on the 'new' account - perhaps it is best it remains in place so as to prevent imposture?

Sincere apologies for any unnecessary effort my (above) post may have caused!:oops:

Very best regards
HP:)

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
Glad you figured it out..
Was the 'apostrophe' the problem?

Martin

Hypatia's Protege

Jun 10, 2015
Glad you figured it out..
Was the 'apostrophe' the problem?

Martin
It seems that I created the old Acct. (i.e. the Acct. sans the apostrophe) back in 2013 - and forgot about same by the time I created 'this' Acct (last spring) - While I don't recall creation of the first user, the fact that the "new password request link" for said account transmitted to my Gmail addy suggests such to be the case:oops:

Again - I apologize for any inconvenience caused by my OP!

Best regards
HP