Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Circuit board design project

Juanrosas

Jan 14, 2016
Hello

I'm a 14 year old who is highly interested in electronics and I am applying to a new high school and I'm working on a project to make the selection committee know that I'm serious about engineering but I need help on designing a circuit board that will be used to light up about 500 or less light emitting diodes( LEDs ) and I also want to control them by making a custom controller. I'm also going to make my own circuit board from scratch and I need help from experienced people or people with the knowledge of circuit designing. I will also be making the circuit board on my own using hydrogen peroxide and hydrochloride acid(pool acid) I'm new to the forum so if this is the wrong section to post then sorry I'm not asking for a complete answer but a guidance to making it. I have expeirience with doing some things related to this so I'm not a complete noob

I hope to hear for a replie, thank you

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
I'm a 14 year old who is highly interested in electronics and I am applying to a new high school and I'm working on a project to make the selection committee know that I'm serious about engineering

hi there
welcome to EP :)

Seriously !! ... how about tackling something that is within your own capabilities ... if you have to get others to help with such a major project, then you are just presenting a lie
to the selection committee. and it wont be long before they find out that you know nothing at all

If I was you I would consider something much more appropriate to a beginner in electronics

Dave

Juanrosas

Jan 14, 2016
Well it isn't much help at all the project isn't Hard at all except for the circuit design that's my problem I don't have much time and I certainly don't have enough time to read a 300 page book I was hoping someone gave me an explanation of how it works like an led and a resister on how the two have to be put together to lower the current but I need a much better explanation and I know that you have the knowledge to tell me thank you for relpying