Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Project Design Please Give Me Some Suggestion

ward

Mar 6, 2017
anu po bang magndang concept ng farmbot kasi ung ginagawa po naming project design eh same po ng concept ng farmbot gusto po sana naming baguhin ung concept nya kahit kunti .. like we're planning to apply it also sa vertical farming .. possible po kaya un ?

chopnhack

Apr 28, 2014
anu po bang magndang concept ng farmbot kasi ung ginagawa po naming project design eh same po ng concept ng farmbot gusto po sana naming baguhin ung concept nya kahit kunti .. like we're planning to apply it also sa vertical farming .. possible po kaya un ?
Sorry ward, this is an english only forum and your translation did not quite make it. can you repost your question?

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Mabuhay, @ward

my Filipino isn't quite that good and the online translators failed miserably

As chopnhack said, please repost in English .... as I don't really want to get my wife to translate ;)

Dave

ward

Mar 6, 2017
Mabuhay, @ward

As chopnhack said, please repost in English .... as I don't really want to get my wife to translate ;)

Dave
ok so we're planning to make a farmbot which is usually running in a horizontal raisebed .. we're planning to make some changes in the concept of the farmbot .. we would like to make it vertically like vertical farming. or can we just add to the features of the farmbot ? like what ? do you have any suggestion ?

ward

Mar 6, 2017
beacuse i think it is the big hole in our project design because of comparity with the same farmbot in the U.S .. we need to chnage its concept so that its not the same with the farmbot .

Last edited by a moderator:

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
ok so we're planning to make a farmbot which is usually running in a horizontal raisebed .. we're planning to make some changes in the concept of the farmbot .. we would like to make it vertically like vertical farming. or can we just add to the features of the farmbot ? like what ? do you have any suggestion ?

I'm not personally familiar with farmbots
do you have any links to anything that looks similar to what you want to build
deo you want to build from scratch or would you be maybe modifying an existing model ?

BTW, where in the Philippines are you ? my wife comes from Iloilo city on Panay

CDRIVE

Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3
May 8, 2012
Mabuhay, @ward

Dave
Ha Dave! When I read the first post I wondered if you could read that. I guess not or maybe just a nit noi. :)

Chris

ward

Mar 6, 2017
I'm not personally familiar with farmbots
do you have any links to anything that looks similar to what you want to build
deo you want to build from scratch or would you be maybe modifying an existing model ?

BTW, where in the Philippines are you ? my wife comes from Iloilo city on Panay
ok so here's the site www.farmbot.io

ward

Mar 6, 2017
Sorry ward, this is an english only forum and your translation did not quite make it. can you repost your question?

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
Now you did it. I showed the lovely wife Morticia the video, and she, being a avid gardener, is now demanding that I make one for her. She even asked in French!

Bob