Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Looking for portable projector under $500

ritzcarlisle

Aug 4, 2017
Hi all,

I am an SMB owner. Many times I have to go to prospects' sites to pitch products/services my company provides. Sometimes, there is no projector or TV screen in the conference room, and I have to either google share or show my laptop to customers. I am thinking of purchasing a mobile projector so that I can easily share the screen. My budget is $500. I am wondering if anybody had similar experience and if it is feasible.

I am doing my research now but would like to know real-life experience. Thanks!

Cheers,
Ritz

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Perhaps you should try a site that specializes in consumer electronics. Whilst someone here may be able to help you, we're probably more useful if you have one that no longer works :)

Externet

Aug 24, 2009
I have an Epson EMP-74 ; if that is what you are after.

ritzcarlisle

Aug 4, 2017
I have an Epson EMP-74 ; if that is what you are after.
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I am afraid the Epson EMP-74 is a bit heavy for me since I have to carry it with me all the time. But just for curiosity, how is the performance of Epson? There are so many projector brands right now...

ritzcarlisle

Aug 4, 2017
Perhaps you should try a site that specializes in consumer electronics. Whilst someone here may be able to help you, we're probably more useful if you have one that no longer works :)
Hi, Thanks for your reply! I am just looking for recommendations from ppl who know a good model. Appreciate someone sharing their experience.