Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Temperature sensor project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saltwater

Jan 21, 2018
Hi.....I am looking for someone to schematically draw a simple temperature sensor LED display read out with alarming.
I have the idea and the requirements also a close working design that needs improvement...simply need someone that can draw the pcb schematics. Would like to work with someone that is enthusiastic.
Contact me at (removed)

Last edited by a moderator:

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Hi there
welcome to EP :)

Hi.....I am looking for someone to schematically draw a simple temperature sensor LED display read out with alarming.

so what are the requirements ?
temp range ?
alarm range, ?
is it in air, water, something more difficult ?

Your lack of info doesn't inspire me to help you

Dave

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
Are you planning on paying for this, or do you expect someone to do it for free?

Bob

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
I have the idea and the requirements also a close working design that needs improvement...simply need someone that can draw the pcb schematics.
Gee whiz... if its "a close working design" why don't YOU do the pcb schematics? Seems to me that I have seen LED digital temperature displays, with alarms, someplace else... why are you re-inventing that particular wheel?

As for "the idea and the requirements" just what would those be? Is this a "solution" looking for a "problem" or is it your intention to be vague and hard-hitting, like we used to be when responding to government requests for proposals? Of course anyone could enthusiastically low-ball a price and then claim a cost over-run before delivery. What sort of bux did you have in mind?

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
OP hasn't returned in 4 days
none of the clarification questions have been answered

thread closed

@Saltwater
when you are ready to give the info asked for PM me and I will reopen the thread and you can post the info

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.