Maker Pro
Maker Pro

ALT+4 CHAR GEN USING ON SCREEN KEYBOARD IN WINDOWS 10

HANKMARS

Jul 28, 2019
The only viable method I have heard suggested for ALT+4 character generation is to create character table to be navigated, as I recall with F keys. That's it? Left high and dry, twisting in the wind, abandoned again because....why? I can only guess and it would be unfair to criticize without proof of target of criticism being rightfully deserving. So, what is the official skinny on the matter? TEXT COLOR AND BOLD FUNCTION HERE WORKS. THE AVAILABILITY OF OMEGA AND MU HERE AT ELECTRONICS POINT IS AN APPRECIATED FEATURE AT MY HOUSE. I AM MORE THAN WILLING TO GENERATE A CHARACTER TABLE AND ACCOMPANYING SOFTWARE FOR EP, MY MOST FAVE ELEC FORUM BUT THE ABLE SECTION OF MY OFFER PERHAPS SHOULD BE IN QUESTION. JUST SAYIN. ASSCCI AND YEE SHALL RECIEVE .ASCII 1.2.2.jpg

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
The only viable method I have heard suggested for ALT+4 character generation is to create character table to be navigated
You can use the "Windows character map" built into Windows 10 to create any character Windows can display. No need for your own table.
If you feel so, use this comprehensive table to create your own table of special characters you frequently need.
Instead of using copy-paste to insert characters from the Windows character map (or your own abbreviated map) into an edit window, you could use e.g. autohotkey to assign the most frequently used characters to keyboard shortcuts.

HANKMARS

Jul 28, 2019
You can use the "Windows character map" built into Windows 10 to create any character Windows can display. No need for your own table.
If you feel so, use this comprehensive table to create your own table of special characters you frequently need.
Instead of using copy-paste to insert characters from the Windows character map (r your own abbreviated map) into an edit window, you could use e.g. autohotkey to assign the most frequently used characters to keyboard shortcuts.
That is about the ʢʢʩʞ ʒˠϮЇϦϘ neatest ՉՖՒՏԆԦՐ thing I learned this month. ἝỶἒ ặ₼ ₿ ing very much ą HAþþẺ căញpEr. Thank you very much Harald. There is a box for which to type in a unicode for character not on the Windows map. I'm thinking unicode and alt+4 are not interchangeable but I have a half dozen asscci code charts. Some list a unicode and alt+ code for the character.