Maker Pro
Maker Pro

music amplifier with just resistors (falstad simulation.)

dragon

Oct 31, 2022

So just down a wire, you can repeat along the line, and then one power source. (the music signal) should be able to "phase cancel" all the power as long as its spread out along the line.

Its not just subtraction doing it, it actually involves the two power sources (the music, plus the power from the supply.) actually going in series and diverting the power in a slightly more complicated fashion, it has to be doing that because it inverts the power on both the right going and left going current, so its not just adding on, its a little more complicated activity involving the two power supplies in series.

I need to go to the shop and get some speakers, then just need cheap 100 ohm resistors (1/4 watt will do, because its all spread out only 2 volts per resistor), and it operates a little quiet for 2 volts on each speaker because i need to add the load for it to work properly, but it should work taking that into account.

Ive tried to collect all the amps from the power lines onto one line, but alas I couldnt do it, it seems to go into series when u do that, and it goes double volts but double the resistance, so its the same amps. (it wouldnt do it with this one... cause its all powered from one source --- go double volts double resistance, but the multi battery version does.)

Last edited:

Alec_t

Jul 7, 2015
one power source. (the music signal) should be able to "phase cancel" all the power as long as its spread out along the line.
Even if that were true (which it isn't), 'cancelling the power' would lead to zero output, not amplification.

dragon

Oct 31, 2022
It works by having a line of speakers all putting out the same amount of volts as the signal,

It only needs to go to zero output, if it does it to them all at once, then uve cancelled every speaker, it gets the volume from having more than one speaker at once.

You can cancel as many batteries as u want, just from one battery, as long as they exist on their own place along the line ur cancelling, and they are all the same amperage.

Last edited:

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
It works by having a line of speakers all putting out the same amount of volts as the signal,

It only needs to go to zero output, if it does it to them all at once, then uve cancelled every speaker, it gets the volume from having more than one speaker at once.

You can cancel as many batteries as u want, just from one battery, as long as they exist on their own place along the line ur cancelling, and they are all the same amperage.
What the *** are you talking about?

dragon

Oct 31, 2022
Im getting a bit hyper lately, i need to get off the cigarettes.

crutschow

May 7, 2021
What you are saying is not possible, not matter how you try to word it.
But if you want to keep wasting your time on it, that's your prerogative.

dragon

Oct 31, 2022
What you are saying is not possible, not matter how you try to word it.
But if you want to keep wasting your time on it, that's your prerogative.
Think what u want, but I'm off to the shop to go get the cheap components for it, if it works in falstad theres a good chance it works in real life! =)