Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Replacement LCD needed

jwgreen

Jan 2, 2023
Hello all, I am trying to locate a replacement LCD screen that I cracked. It has some numbers on it but my internet search returns nothing. Any help would be appreciated.

The number on the ribbon is HFG88128-495

There is also a number on the top side of the screen it is 88128-110-AO

Again any help would be appreciated and many thanks in advance.

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
Try a search for the component using make model type of product....... likely it's oem, not a mulitfit item off the shelf.

jwgreen

Jan 2, 2023
Try a search for the component using make model type of product....... likely it's oem, not a mulitfit item off the shelf.
Thanks but unfortunately I already tried that as well. I have reached out to the oem but have not heard back as of yet.

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
What form does the display actually take? Is it dot-matrix? Segmented? or some other symbols we can't guess at?

What is the actual machine it came from? What does/did it do?

The above details are important as there are certain assumptions we can take from the information - if we had it......

jwgreen

Jan 2, 2023
What form does the display actually take? Is it dot-matrix? Segmented? or some other symbols we can't guess at?

What is the actual machine it came from? What does/did it do?

The above details are important as there are certain assumptions we can take from the information - if we had it......
Sorry I didn't give enough info to begin with, I thought finding the screen would be more straight forward that it has been.

It come out of a MeatStick Bridge and it acts as a extender more or less to extend the range of the MeatStick wireless thermometer.

Below is a image of the screen when it functions.
Bridge.PNG

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
Well, in this case, unless the OEM doesn't come up with the gods then you're 'stuffed' (polite technical response - the correct response is somewhat more rude!).

Best chance would be to seek a second hand version on the auction sites. Versions I've seen on eBay are around $150.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Below is a image of the screen when it functions.

that's what we needed in post #1 :) :)

it's designed specifically for that product. So as Kellys_eye says, if the manufacturer cannot come up with a replacement
it aint gonna get fixed ... UNLESS, you find someone with a faulty unit where the screen is OK and it's the other electronics that have failed

jwgreen

Jan 2, 2023
that's what we needed in post #1 :) :)

it's designed specifically for that product. So as Kellys_eye says, if the manufacturer cannot come up with a replacement
it aint gonna get fixed ... UNLESS, you find someone with a faulty unit where the screen is OK and it's the other electronics that have failed
Thanks guys for all your help and sorry for not providing enough details in the original post.