Maker Pro
Maker Pro

5V One Channel 1CH IR Infrared Wireless module.

Farnworth

Jun 7, 2017
New to electronics; just purchased one of the above, with vcc and ground connected led lights but relay does not respond to IR controller. If ctl is connected to ground relay operates (normally open --closes) without using controller. Could you please tell me what input is required; I thought the signal from the built in IR sensor would be the only requirement. With thanks.

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
Show us the unit , preferrably some specs/link as well. No one has a crystal ball that shows any unit.

Farnworth

Jun 7, 2017
Hi Bluejets, thank you for reply, This is the only onformation I can find. The input terminal block has 4 inputs; vcc, ground,cth and ctl, Just the usual 3 for relay output; NO, common, NC. There was no documentation with unit. regards.

One Channel 5V Relay interface board,be able to control various appliances, and equipment with large current

With output indicator, can be directly microcontroller output

It can be controlled directly by Microcontroller (Arduino , 8051, AVR, PIC, DSP, ARM, ARM, MSP430, TTL logic)

Surrounded by fixed mounting holes, external connection use rotating crimping terminal, make connection firmer

Optical coupling isolation, input and output power optional independent control ( DC 3V )

Specification:

Materials: Metal, Plastic, Electric Parts

Size: Approx. 51x31x23mm/ 2.01x1.22x0.91inch

Pole Number: 1 Channel
Load: 10A

Remote Control Voltage: great than or equal to 5v

Farnworth

Jun 7, 2017
Hi again, Yes motortradeonline (21072 ) ebay; bottom 2 contacts on right vcc & ground, then CTH and CTL I have spent considerable time trying to locate more information but to no avail. regards

s-l300.jpg

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
The remote is obviously made to do a lot more than turning one relay on and off. Are there instructions on how to use the remote? I suspect you just haven't found the secret code yet.

Bob

Farnworth

Jun 7, 2017
The remote is obviously made to do a lot more than turning one relay on and off. Are there instructions on how to use the remote? I suspect you just haven't found the secret code yet.

Bob
Hi Bob, Thank you for the reply, no, there are no instructions at all. I tried both a NPN @ PNP transistors as inputs to the CTH ~CTL terminals but no result. Regards.

ilfunx

Nov 16, 2012
Hey I found a solution to this. I bought the same product from ebay and had to fiddle with it to make it work. The "1" button on the remote switches on the relay. You need to supply the receiver module with Vcc and Gnd. The relay can be wired as NC or NO depending on your requirement. When you click "1" on the remote, the relay activates with a clicking sound. Hope this helped.