Maker Pro
Maker Pro

741 OpAmp

Status
Not open for further replies.

colum

Jul 25, 2013
I find it odd that I posted a circuit requesting a pin out of a 741 Op Amp and not only did I not get a pin out but I got dragged into a long discussion about what I was going to do with this circuit and after threats to terminate the discussion apparently
it was terminated.. I think this is ridiculous and the person that terminated this seems to be on a power trip.

I still would like the pin out of a 741 OpAmp with out getting dragged into any discussions ....
jeff

CDRIVE

Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3
May 8, 2012
I must have missed the memo. Did Google crash???

Chris

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
No power trip
As i said we are all getting annoyed with ur lack of answering questions

And ffs just google for a datasheet if that is all u needed

Good grief how difficult is that

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
it was terminated.. I think this is ridiculous and the person that terminated this seems to be on a power trip.

Yes, Dave was very much on a power trip. He's only interested in power.

Mostly the apparently high (but unstated) power requirements you seemed to demand from the 741.

Anything more than 18V (36V in unusual circumstances) at more than 10mA is going to be beyond its capabilities.

Unfortunately, Dave's power trips also result from him not having the powers of clairvoyance. When asked a series of questions, you answered one and not the rest.

I know, it's sad. You and I both have unerring clairvoyance, not to mention prescience and omniscience. It can be hard to put up with the demands of lesser mortals who lack not one, not two, but all three of these valuable life skills.

For now you'll have to be content to answer the questions asked by mere mortals like Dave. Rest assured, if you do, and if you provide all the information he needs, he (or someone like him) will be able to come up with an answer,

Naturally, I could give you the answer right now but you haven't prayed the right way.

P.S. I use google too.

colum

Jul 25, 2013
While I am grateful to all who responded to my simple drawing and a request for the pin out of the 741 and I still did not get the pin out. I just feel that people have the best intentions but are not paying attention to the original request.
I did not suggest Dave is on any kind of power trip or that he was the one that ended the discussion because I don't know Dave has helped me in the past and I appreciate his knowledge.
I know enough about electricity to not stick my fingers in a fuse box and I know enough about electronics to listen to people like Dave.
At this point I feel that I should end this thread folks are getting mad at me.
Be well....Jeff

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
I still would like the pin out of a 741 OpAmp with out getting dragged into any discussions ....

See this thread. The first post contains an image with the correct pinout.

Status
Not open for further replies.