Maker Pro
Maker Pro

A shocking thot

HANKMARS

Jul 28, 2019
I had recently lashed up an extra power supply to my computer to replace its malfunctioning one. I left the room then returned and gasped as I perceived the new PS to be glowing hot. I was utterly terrified for one second before reasoning told me there was no smoke and the supply was running. Oooohhhh yeah. This supply's fan had red blades. I always get a thrill when my heart skips a beat.HOT PS 1.2.jpg

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
Never seen the point of coloured devices INSIDE a PC case....... who's going to see them? And as for the bells'n'whistle people that think people are impressed by seeing a glowing innards, fluorescent 'wiring', lit-up fan blades and Blackpool Illuminations (Google it) they need to get a life.

HANKMARS

Jul 28, 2019
Never seen the point of coloured devices INSIDE a PC case....... who's going to see them? And as for the bells'n'whistle people that think people are impressed by seeing a glowing innards, fluorescent 'wiring', lit-up fan blades and Blackpool Illuminations (Google it) they need to get a life.
I did have a salvage computer with translucent panels. Thot that a bit silly but I'm not the trend setter. I think I've seen translucent phones. Maybe dreampt that.