Maker Pro
Maker Pro

adaptor help needed

degaswater

Nov 25, 2014
could anyone possibly tell me what this part is from? i am trying to trace down what product it is used for? its made by a company ue Fuhua. any help would be well appreciated thanks

Attachments

• FullSizeRender2.jpg
    FullSizeRender2.jpg
    157.7 KB · Views: 174
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    168.4 KB · Views: 127

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
It appears to be an AC power plug adapter, used with a Chinese switch-mode low-voltage power supply such as UE09WCP-SPC. Not much good without the power supply.

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
Did you actually visit the link I provided? The manufacturer promotes their converters as being suitable for Li-ion battery charging. Ha! I think some additional support circuitry might be needed. Do you have the power supply thingy to which the adapter is connected?

degaswater

Nov 25, 2014
Did you actually visit the link I provided? The manufacturer promotes their converters as being suitable for Li-ion battery charging. Ha! I think some additional support circuitry might be needed. Do you have the power supply thingy to which the adapter is connected?

i did look at the link but it dosnt make much sense to me. i came home to my house on sunday to find it plugged into the socket in my living room, there were no other parts and there should not have been anyone in my house. it was so weird i figured i should find out what it is and its possible uses

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
Wow! That's spooky. Or maybe it is "spooks" trying to spy on you (not to put too paranoid a twist on it). I would leave it unplugged and locked away somewhere separate from your house. Maybe whoever plugged it in will come asking for it. You should install/change the dead-bolt locks on your doors.

You are right about the Chinese website: no information there about how to use it, just the suggestion it can be used to charge a Li-ion battery. I don't usually waste my time buying undocumented Chinese junk. Most of it appears to be excess inventory from a production run for an OEM. OEM asks for a zillion parts but only accepts a half-zillion or so and declares bankruptcy. Producer of parts is left holding the bag on the unsold inventory, so they market it on eBay or where ever, making whatever claims the public will buy into.

KrisBlueNZ

Sadly passed away in 2015
Nov 28, 2011
Also, have a close look to see if there are any little metal bumps sticking out in the crevices that might be used to hide ultra-compact monitoring equipment. You can't be too careful these days. The NSA is always extending its reach.