Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Adding LEDs to Art

dantraxx

Jun 10, 2013
Greetings all of you!

I wanna put some LED light on these artworks, in the openings. I've got other boards with different holes that may take more or less LEDS, so it will be variable. Have 2 projects for these works that will depend on the costs:

1 is just LEDS with animations connect to the power suply with dimmer.

2 LEDS with animations, and music playing trigger by sound that you could swich on or off.

I don't understand anything about electronics, so would need your help to buy materials (quantities and qualities) and to do a step by step toturial, so I cn do this by myself.

Help me please!

I live in Portugal and the domestic power grid is 230 V (formerly 220 V), 230 V 50 HZ

Harmonized with EU standard 400/230V24

check it out if you like at:

http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eletri...ria.C3.A7.C3.A3o_na_tens.C3.A3o_el.C3.A9trica

P4230091.jpg

P4230092.jpg

Last edited:

CDRIVE

Hauling 10' pipe on a Trek Shift3
May 8, 2012
I've been staring at those photos for quite some time now. I've concluded that I totally lack even a modicum of culture and class. Come Saturday I'm going to work on my culture quotient the entire afternoon. When I get home I'll take another look.

Chris

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
haha Chris

not my style of art either but hey if we all liked the same stuff it, would be a boring world!!

D

Last edited:

dantraxx

Jun 10, 2013
I've been staring at those photos for quite some time now. I've concluded that I totally lack even a modicum of culture and class. Come Saturday I'm going to work on my culture quotient the entire afternoon. When I get home I'll take another look.

Chris

Hey I would love but i'm in Portugal...this is recycle art ( i don't know if there is a name for that) probably there is) I would need a budget of costs and materials, and a step by step training, it could be in topics, to easier the process. n

cheers!