Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Ailtech Eaton FM-!00 Communications Monitor

Richard E.

Aug 13, 2013
I have a Ailtech Eaton FM-100 Communications monitor manufactured in the 1980's The monitor powers up and generates a signal and works as per the Owners Manual (Which I have) but it seems like the frequency of the generator seems to be off as it will not zero beat with WWV. The deviation meter seems to be off also It always reads in the positive direction when powered up. When receiving a signal the scope works and audio is produced if a FM signal is tuned in but the deviation meter goes positive no matter where the frequency is set. The machine was last used in the late 2002 and was in dry controlled temp storage till I acquired it. I was hoping someone would have a service/maintance manual part # 1-500783-345. Any information would be helpful. :)

David Rogers

Feb 13, 2016
I have a Ailtech Eaton FM-100 Communications monitor manufactured in the 1980's The monitor powers up and generates a signal and works as per the Owners Manual (Which I have) but it seems like the frequency of the generator seems to be off as it will not zero beat with WWV. The deviation meter seems to be off also It always reads in the positive direction when powered up. When receiving a signal the scope works and audio is produced if a FM signal is tuned in but the deviation meter goes positive no matter where the frequency is set. The machine was last used in the late 2002 and was in dry controlled temp storage till I acquired it. I was hoping someone would have a service/maintance manual part # 1-500783-345. Any information would be helpful. :)
I have a complete manual and 2 units, 1 working and 1 parts, Are you still looking for information ?