Maker Pro
Maker Pro

And now something weird

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
An object like this is impossible to create in the real world. As you move over the cubes which form the edge of this triangle, your visual perception is twisted to create the illusion of a three dimensional object that cannot exist in the real world
View attachment 63039
Only if you limit to current know physics...consider black holes and then explain that.
.......or Dr.Who's Tardis for that matter...‍

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
It’s absolutely possible.
Simply close one eye!.
Stay focused... My good man.
No really!
Focus your eyeballs both of them on the guy in the middle of this drawing while turning your head back and forth for better yet side to side. What do you see....
photo_1709031093466.png

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
I see a silly man shape sitting on a chair with castors and lots of squiggly lines around him.

73's de Edd

Aug 21, 2015
WHUT chair ?
With use of some quadruple digital additive averaging recurrences and heavy ghost dithering enhancement . . . . what we can NOW . . . . .DEFINITELY agree upon, is the surrounding pigeons presences, particularly the center top ring necked species..
BUT I am seeing a turbanned / capped ? man- woman ? with a whitish wrap around scarf, who is walking ( slogging along in heavy footwear) in the direction of his / her shadow, that is being cast.

WHERE DO BE DAT 'DERE CHAIR ? I see NO CHAIR!
He/she also seems to be clad in VERY heavy clothing . . .possibly relating to his / her native manner of dress . . . Turkish suspected . . . . with it being random light and dark patterned and being dress like, on the bottom half..
Thaaaaaaaaaaaasssssit !

73's de Edd . . . . .

1711904156136.png

Last edited:

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
WHUT chair ?
With use of some quadruple digital additive averaging recurrences and heavy ghost dithering enhancement . . . . what we can NOW . . . . .DEFINITELY agree upon, is the surrounding pigeons presences, particularly the center top ring necked species..
BUT I am seeing a turbanned / capped ? man- woman ? with a whitish wrap around scarf, who is walking ( slogging along in heavy footwear) in the direction of his / her shadow, that is being cast.

WHERE DO BE DAT 'DERE CHAIR ? I see NO CHAIR!
He/she also seems to be clad in VERY heavy clothing . . .possibly relating to his / her native manner of dress . . . Turkish suspected . . . . with it being random light and dark patterned and being dress like, on the bottom half..
Thaaaaaaaaaaaasssssit !

73's de Edd . . . . .

View attachment 63249
You’re absolutely correct Ed.
The dark top clothing against the lower lighter clothing. Well, that lower lighter clothing WAS my perceived ‘chair’.
Concentrate on the lower portion of scarf, it still resembles a person sitting on a chair:)

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
A Gigantic Ocean Discovered 700km Beneath The Earth’s Surface
The quest to pinpoint the origins of Earth’s water has led researchers to a monumental find a colossal ocean ensconced within the Earth’s mantle, over 700 kilometers below the surface. This hidden ocean, concealed within a blue rock known as ringwoodite, challenges our understanding of where Earth’s water came from. The size of this subterranean sea is so vast that it triples the volume of all the planet’s surface oceans combined.