Maker Pro
Maker Pro

For Sale: Any info/interest? Tdec and sdec solderless boards

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun_469

Oct 9, 2017
hi, recently came across 4 x tdec and 3 x sdec soldeless bread boards, I have no clue on electronics, or how old they are, can't find any info on them? Are they worth anything? Or are they just out of date rubbish? Any info great or if you would be ingested in them let me know!

shrtrnd

Jan 15, 2010
Most of would probably like to see a picture of them at least. Any possibility of posting one?

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
Classics! They were the first prototype boards and very popular in their day.

Much superseded by the modern 0.1" matrix proto-boards we see now (for 'pennies' too) those old T-dec and S-dec may find some interest in the 'vintage' community - have a post on the UK Vintage Radio Restoration site. Someone there will take them off your hands if you're in a generous mood to donate them. They might have some intrinsic monetary value but I doubt it will amount to much more than the cost of a pint.....

Radio

Shaun_469

Oct 9, 2017
Not the best pic, but here they Are for those interested :) thanks for the info provided, I posted here first so see if anyone has an interest if not will bung them on the site you suggested!

Attachments

• IMG_0469.JPG
    IMG_0469.JPG
    240 KB · Views: 121

Gees

Nov 12, 2017
Not the best pic, but here they Are for those interested :) thanks for the info provided, I posted here first so see if anyone has an interest if not will bung them on the site you suggested!
Hi there - just wondering whether you sold the s-decs or whether they are still available? They don't look in great condition but I'd like to clean them and get my nephew into electronics
Thanks
Gees

Status
Not open for further replies.