Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Anyone know any good electronics podcasts or audio lectures?

Robert Hill

Mar 5, 2015
Hi all, As in the title, looking for some educational audio! Cheers in advance.

Arouse1973

Adam
Dec 18, 2013
Hi Robert. What about youtube? You may also find some of the teach yourself CDs will have an audio option.
Adam

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Check out eevblog. It's a video blog but Dave has links to many other blogs and podcasts

Reactions: z0d

Supercap2F

Mar 22, 2014
Dave Jones also does a podcast with Chris Gammell called ''The amp hour". It's about electronics so you might check it out (never really listened to it myself though).
Dan

z0d

Aug 13, 2015
Check out eevblog. It's a video blog but Dave has links to many other blogs and podcasts

I second/third that. I find eevblog on YouTube really enriching. Although you might have to get used to his very-enthusiastic tone of voice. Which I found at first very straining but later on it just got me totally pumped from start to finish.

Otherwise, my personal suggestion would be to get a basic electronic starter kit [this depends on which level you are at right now of course] AND DIVE IN. Because then you'd get more ideas to try out and that's when you can specifically search for what you need.

Lectures and podcasts are only going to get you that far. But like I said, all this depends on which level you are right now.

Robert Hill

Mar 5, 2015
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll check them out.

I've got basic electrical knowledge and building up all the time. I was thinking something to supplement and pick up bits and bobs here and there whilst driving or such.