Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Anyone know what this little device is?

Bishman

Jul 2, 2021
I found it after many years ago in a bag along with an In-Shower Radio and it could be a signal extender to be used outside the shower to enhance the radio signal?

It takes 3 AAA batteries and has a small extendable antenna, turns on with a little blue light and has an in line connection in the back with a DC input of 4.5v.

yes, I know that it’s ancient old school but I’d like to know if it has any use before I toss it away.

i strongly believe that it’s a signal extender to be used outside the shower, but not sure.

Anyone see this before or any comments?

Sorry, I’m not able to upload any photos, is there some size limitations?

bertus

Nov 8, 2019
Hello,

Keep the size of pictures below 300 kB to upload.

Bertus

Bishman

Jul 2, 2021
Hello,

Keep the size of pictures below 300 kB to upload.

Bertus
Hi Bertus,
Thanks for letting me know, but how do I regulate that when taking pics with my iPhone. I went back and changed to b&w but still did not upload the pics.

Any suggestions as to how to keep them so small?

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
You downsize the photo on a pc using an image manipulation program. Even the humble MS-paint can do this.

DBingaman

Jun 27, 2021
Use the Windows Snipping Tool to copy anything from your PC screen to the clip board, then save it as a *.png file. Then simply load it. The Snipping tool keeps the file size reasonable. This will allow you to capture say a schematic or anything else on your PC screen so others can see it on the forum. For a picture simply have it on your screen and copy the parts you want using the snipping tool then save it as png. It's free with windows, costing you nothing and works great.

Bishman

Jul 2, 2021
Hi guys,
I finally found out that this little device is a part of the shower radio, see photo.
Thanks to Tony who sent me the photo of it in its original package as it was sold in the marketplace many years ago. But It’s impossible to read the small printed features on the box.
Maybe someone has the capability to sharpen the words to make them readable?

Obviously, the device is designed to be able to connect your smart phone via cord to the rear line-in Jack to remotely improve the signal while in the shower.
Note, I tried it but could not set it to the right frequency in order to hear the sound from my smart phone. All I could hear were radio stations as I scanned.

Maybe one of you experts has ideas that would help me get this device working?

C05B7D9E-A3F4-42C4-B792-637DC13FFD30.jpeg

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
"wireless splash proof shower speaker is compatible with common digital audio devices such as ipod, MP3 players, CD players and laptops."
It's a simple transmitter that the radio picks up when on the correct frequency.
Amazon (not available)
Amazon reviews

Martin