Maker Pro
Maker Pro

APC UPS fault

irfan

Dec 8, 2011
hello,
i have a UPS (APC), that is have a tripping fault on main input and also in inverter.
its really going to on-off continuously, what can i fix this problem.
APC Smart-UPS 1000VA USB & Serial 230V.

jackorocko

Apr 4, 2010
You are gonna have to explain a little more in detail what the problem is if you want help.

davelectronic

Dec 13, 2010
Hi irfan.
Welcome to the forum, its nearly not enough information, but these things only trip / shut down from load problems, short circuit or a defective component.
Some diagram schematic and pictures often help, also more detail of connection and status of the unit the minute it trips would help. :)

weatherjack

Dec 9, 2011
weatherjack

Try this it worked for me and was suggested on their website. Unplug everthing connected to the unit. unplug from wall. Place a load on the unit (I used a toaster oven turned off before plugging in). Then place load on the unit (I turned toaster oven on broil). Plug into wall. Why this worked? I do not know it is a suggestion on APC website to "reset". Worth a shot and they also have a "trade up's" program you can check out.

irfan

Dec 8, 2011
so thanks to all,
when, me connect it with batteries the relay's automatically turned on & off without any load.it's completely not working but fluctuating.when it's transmitted to charging, the relays suddenly turned off & on consequently.
if i reset the system could i solve the problem and who can i reset it?