Maker Pro
Maker Pro

arduino uno R3 schematic and datasheets

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedstruk

Jan 7, 2012
I am a basic electronics novice, and I don't know how to tell you how strange it is to see so many "clone versions" of the popular system that you might not be getting a device that is good... It bothers me... I bought an Inexpensive clone, and I wondered if there is a way to test it and see if it is going to make devices I can hard copy, or if it is just a command line editor that uses the PC to make it look good.

Whats a schematic of an UNO look like? Are there any datasheets on "Arduino"?

How do you scope it out?

OBW0549

Jul 5, 2016
Go here, and scroll down to the Documentation section. Schematics, board layout and mechanical drawings are all there.

roughshawd

Jul 13, 2020
That's not R3.... That's the generic version 1kit. Not Arduino, Arduino Clone or kit. R3 has a programmable chipset.

roughshawd

Jul 13, 2020
"Anybody can build one..." one week later... " There is a guy in the Caicos that builds them, just order one"....
Quote from my first electronics teacher... 1978

Bluejets

Oct 5, 2014
I don't know how to tell you how strange it is to see so many "clone versions" of the popular system that you might not be getting a device that is good... It bothers me... I bought an Inexpensive clone, and I wondered if there is a way to test it and see if it is going to make devices I can hard copy, or if it is just a command line editor that uses the PC to make it look good.
It should work just fine.
Quickest easiest way is to add some code and try a few basic programs.
Plenty of them in the IDE.
I have used clone devices in all sorts of applications over the years without any problems what-so-ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.