Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Artificial Intelligence

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAROLDYOUNG

Jul 15, 2023
Left POS, also get the sun rocket. But I would love to see the ratio of Right RepuboCON POS / Left POS,
my direct observation in the thousands.

I doubt it. You would rather go around calling anyone on the Right a "Fascist". and defending the POS (plural) on the Left.
That's more your style. By the way I just call you Fascist because you fit the profile and like to call people on the Right-Fascist".

Takes time but you betcha, theirs too. Get off your self absorbed piller and call the Australian Ambassador to US office
and ask them how their ban worked. Get off your self absorbed piller and check out stats for Clinton ban.....

Now your Facist turn, the list pf goals.....?

Thank you for making this well deserved point :
Again, You sure like to exhibit your ignorance and fascist tendencies don't you?....lol

Have you ever looked at the geography of Australia and the ratio of people per square mile?

Have you ever examined the demographics of Australia? How about the culture and multi-cultural
makeup? Australia is no comparison to the USA in many categories.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(YOU) Thank you for making this well deserved point :

(Me) No one on the Right of course since they are all knuckle dragging deplorable bigots and racists?

Well you are welcomed as I knew you would take the bait being the intolerant bigoted Fascist posing as Anti-Fascist that you are.

HAROLDYOUNG

Jul 15, 2023
RepuboCON voter suppression :

And ~ 8,300,000 more hits.....

Love for you Facist voter suppression deniers, and election deniers, and climate deniers, and history deniers, and denier deniers

Who are the authors of those articles? What is their political preferences?
Did they develop their views in a vacuum or were they educated and brainwashed to develop those views
by others who share those views?

What is the political stance of those publications, organizations and sources?
What has been their ongoing political POV down thorugh the years?
which political party are they wedded to and support?
Are they known to have balanced journalistic integrity when it comes
to reporting political articles?
Do they consider all points of view or just the push the narratives they worship
at all costs, even sacrificing "Truth" on the altar of political goals, embracing
the objective of the Left which is, "Change by all Means Possible" including with
lies and distortions of the facts?

Just to name a few things to take into consideration..

By the way, asking for an ID when you go into a polling place is not "Voter Suppression"

I have to show my ID when I go into the Department of Motor Vehicles to register my automobile.
Surely voting is much more consequential and serious than paying for my yearly government driving fee.

Last edited:

crutschow

May 7, 2021
Your views reek of left-wing conspiracy theories
Reek? Really?
What have I said that you consider a "theory"?
To the contrary, you certainly have espoused a number of right-wing ones.
the beliefs you have posted here which you have been led to believe
most likely though brainwashing at educational institutions in which the majority of professors are far-left.
Not even close.
I went to the U of Wis. to study engineering and never met a far-left, or for that matter, far-right professor.
But I love how you keep making incorrect (and insulting) assumptions about where/how I was "led to believe" my views, and that I've somehow been brainwashed, when you are the one exhibiting the symptoms of that.

I've been observing the political scene for nearly 70 years, and I've never before seen so many that readily accept the big lies and distortions of their right-wing leaders and news postings.
Perhaps it's a sign of the end times.
You don't know her views on what Christmas is or her religious beliefs are
So you think posting her family with guns on a Christmas Card is not any indication of her beliefs about guns and Christianity?
I suppose Jesus should be there in the middle, holding his AR-15, before I make judgment.
Now left-wing lunatics are taking the side of criminals and are enthusiastic about taking
guns from decent people trying to protect themselves and their families. Is that YOU?
Nope, not me.
It's the NRA and its gun advocates that refuse to consider any form of gun regulations (Oh no, they are trying to take away our beautiful guns), that I take issue with.
When the 2nd Amendment was written there were only a few types of slow firing guns available (a few rounds per minute max), so there was no obvious reason to specify that the type of guns could be regulated, thus all it said was the "the right to bear arms should not be infringed."
It naturally made no mention of the type of guns.
But now we have guns that fire multiple rounds a second. Common sense should tell you that we don't need to be awash in military assault type rifles, whose specific purpose is to rapidly kill a large number of people with a high-velocity bullet designed to inflict severe damage (A single bullet lands with a shock wave intense enough to blow apart a skull and demolish vital organs.).
Do you really believe you need such an assault rifle to protect yourself in you own home?

Obviously that is not common-sense to the right-wing gun nuts so here we are, awash in every manner of super deadly guns.

Criminals will always get guns.
You think that's news?
It's how easy that can get guns that's the big problem.
And don't give me crap about them just stealing guns.
They are easy to steal because out country is awash in guns, since the regulations are so slack (it's easier to buy a gun then to get a driver's license), and the right-wing thinks the cure for that is more guns (let's arm every teacher).

Certainly it's good practice to keep the demented from having guns, but as recent history has shown, mass shooters often give little warning before they go on a rampage.
Then the right-wing just passes it off as collateral damage for living with the 2nd Amendment.
You don't even know what a Marxist is so how would you know if you met one?
That is a typical right-wing statement without any facts.
I certainly do understand what a Marxist and Marxism is.
It is not a viable political system and their are very few on the left that believe its tenants.

But it would appear to be you who doesn't understand what Fascism means, since you are calling the left-wing Fascist, when Fascism is on the opposite side.
Fascism: A political philosophy, movement, or regime that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.
So what former recent leader of ours admires dictators, thinks that the President should be able to do whatever he wants, tries to subvert a valid election, claims the justice system is corrupt, wants to suppress the press (i.e. the "fake news"), and wants to control what a women can do with her own body?
One guess.

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
1) I want no more plastic waste forming islands in the ocean
The plastic isn't the problem - it's the morons that throw it into the sea (or on the ground) that's the problem. Place the blame where it belongs. There's nothing wrong with plastic per se.
2) Massive tree planting program
Nice - we agree. However the increasing CO2 is also causing the globe to re-green. A POSITIVE for the production of CO2.

Lots of other comments I also agree with. However.....

13) Large increase in EPA enforcement.
Matched by rules that aren't either totally over the top or designed to stop people living their own lives (i.e. the way they are stopping people drawing their own water or creating ponds).

15) Reform of prison system and predatory laws putting minor offensives on lifetime imprisonment.
Use sentence doubling. For every conviction DOUBLE the previous sentence. The crims either get the message or suffer the consequences. Sick of the way many crims can have multiple convictions and don't learn their lesson (not necessarily in America but certainly here in the UK).
19) A white assigned to every black person, for protection, until such time US stops killing
blacks.
Ohhh, such utter BOLLOX. Black-on-black murder is by far the most prevalent and the proportion of crimes committed by blacks in respect to their numbers in society is FAR too much in the wrong direction. Put the blame where it belongs. There is NO statistic supporting the 'whites kill too many blacks'. Prove it.

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
I'm seeing the usual trend in this thread now. Neither side will accept what the other states.

Most right wing proponents will have read and thought about left wing policies/processes and seen how they are always detrimental to the individual - i.e. reduction/removal of rights and freedoms etc - whereas the 'right' fight for the individuals to have freedom of choice, freedom of expression (i.e. the right and freedom to argue election fraud, argue claims of climate fraud, demand freedom of speech and expression and so on).

All the left want to do is CLOSE IT DOWN.

The reason for this is that they can't argue, discuss or debate the issues in an open forum. The FACTS tend to get in the way but no matter how valid the evidence, if it doesn't meet with their ingrained thought of how things should be then it is immediately discarded as 'denier' or some other derogatory statement.

We have, now, calls for censorship, moves to restrict free speech, removal of choice for the individual, centralisation of power/control (by various means), mandates, moves to Central Bank Control over digital currency, internal policies set by external powers without voter approval i.e. WHO, UN, WEF etc etc.

ALL of the above are pushed by the left. ALL of them are means to restrict. There is NEVER any call for 'less'.

If you can't or won't discuss ANY topic openly and only seek to suppress then you can only see this as a lack of confidence in your own position or, put simply, you are WRONG but won't admit it.

danadak

Feb 19, 2021
1693308102269.png

Huh, where be the well regulated Militia ?

Did the founders mean all citizens carry a doomsday weapon ready to deploy and destroy the Earth
at a moment of rage ? After all the RepuboCONs will argue until they are purple in the face they must
meet comp on weapons accessibility, like AK47, 50 Cals, Rocket launchers......

But I have to agree the great Aussie experiment, the stats are horrible. Now there are no more
jobs for AK makers. What were they thinking ?

LIke the founders I agree, people should be limited to single shot muzzle loaders, end of story.
If you cant hit and kill your game in 1 shot you dont belong in the forest. And am I being too generous, did
the founders really mean pitchforks ? After all if you Righties can interpret it to AKs I can do the pitchfork thing.

Love and kisses, trying to keep my loved ones alive, Dana.

PS : I will be getting a Nobel prize soon for my gun gun discovery :

Let N = # guns in US, let D = # deaths due to those guns, therefore D = 0 if and only if N = 0.
The corollary D = 0 if and only if N = infinity. Why you ask, because if there are an infinite number of guns
the gravitation pull will cross the Hawking radiation limits and a black hole will consume the earth.
So no more deaths due to infinite # guns.

danadak

Feb 19, 2021
whereas the 'right' fight for the individuals to have freedom of choice, freedom of expression (i.e. the right and freedom to argue election fraud, argue claims of climate fraud, demand freedom of speech and expression and so on).

Yes the right has a great record now of voter suppression measures for starters. Yes corporate
right is totally transparent in their pollution, financial wizardry, worker safety, wealth transfer
out of Corporate piggybanks (the wealth workers create) , oh so transparent.

We have, now, calls for censorship, moves to restrict free speech, removal of choice for the individual, centralisation of power/control (by various means), mandates, moves to Central Bank Control over digital currency, internal policies set by external powers without voter approval i.e. WHO, UN, WEF etc etc.

Would I call for censorship if a dude was calling for the execution of members of my family ?
You betcha. So all things in balance. The community decides whats free speech, not some
imagined boundary. If we want unabated folks to incite killing us, lets vote on that, if we need to.
Or just use a balanced measure of restraint. Internal versus external powers, I keep wondering
how many wars, death, and destruction we would have if the Earth had one government, no
nation state BS boundaries, one currency, one over-riding goal, get off the Earth before the
Sun goes red giant. Yes communities remove certain wacko rights for citizens. Of course if
a community does not suit you leave it, problem solved. Central currency, get out your library
card and use it, tons of material on how and why central currencies evolved.

There is NEVER any call for 'less'.

I want less :

1) Military
2) Pollution
3) PACs
4) Lifetime terms
5) Gerrymandering
6) Voter suppression
7) Guns
8) Drugs
9) And so many more

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
voter suppression measures
What would those be? Identification? There can be no fraud if the system is properly protected and the lack of i.d. to vote is a HUGE excuse for fraud.
Would I call for censorship if a dude was calling for the execution of members of my family ?
Demanding the reduction of CO2 is a 'death sentence' if it's taken too far. There is a lower limit you know?

Calling for someones death is a THREAT and clearly harmful but a poor example of the use of free speech. If that same person said 'he doesn't deserve to live' is that the same thing? Why isn't Trump allowed to say the election was rigged? He's facing jail for speaking his mind FCS! He's not calling for anyone to be killed, just for a proper investigation of the facts.

I keep wondering
how many wars, death, and destruction we would have if the Earth had one government,
One great big ENDLESS 'war' on the people - that's what would happen.

Central currency, get out your library
card and use it, tons of material on how and why central currencies evolved.
Central currencies evolved to benefit the issuer, not the user. If currency was issued by the Government then they could print whatever they wanted (but at the whim of the electorate who might have something to say about it) and they wouldn't have to pay INTEREST on whatever they printed. Interest (and inflation that goes with it) is theft, pure and simple. THAT Central Bank Currency?

Right now, debt is unaffordable to the point where even the INTEREST is unpayable and it's the BANKS that receive that interest - for what? Their insistence that only they can print cash?

So, what have we got coming down the line so far.....?

1. Less choice, enforced choices.
2. Less energy, unreliable energy and EXPENSIVE energy.
3. Less freedom - if a digital currency comes into effect.
4. Dictatorial decisions over MY health status (enforced vaxs - I'll concede 'massively-encouraged-by-threat' instead of enforced though)
5. More war (ostensibly created, financed and promoted by the USA)
6. Censorship - usually to hide the truth
7. Control - endless and unrelenting moves to restrict 'everything'.

Government needs to Get TF out of my face/life and let ME make decisions and choices that they have zero right to interfere with.

Have you EVER lived in a time when there wasn't some form of 'threat' to this planet whereby .Gov springs up and says "they can control this if........."???

And the 'if' always seems to be "pay me some more money, give up more freedoms, accept more restrictions/rules, STFU and do as you're told".

The Government is there to SERVE US, not to dictate to us. When they start doing what 'we' ask of them - and no one I know asked for war or vaccines or digital currency or EV's or expensive energy etc etc - then we might get some where.

Gunster

Aug 29, 2023
Artificial Intelligence (AI) refers to the simulation of human intelligence processes by machines, particularly computer systems. These processes include learning, reasoning, problem-solving, perception, and language understanding. AI technologies aim to enable computers to perform tasks that typically require human intelligence, with applications spanning various industries and domains.

danadak

Feb 19, 2021
Time for you to do some of your own homework :

Google "voter suppression examples", starting with voting by mail (which Trumpeter does).....

And when you insist on government ID do you insure those infirmed, those with no car,
those with jobs outside US (we have a ton of citizens in Saudi Arabia consulting, China
in manufacturing and semiconductor), have access and time off to get it. You of course
fund that right ? And you rail/rant/scream against gov intervention then demand they get
a government ID ? Get a mirror......you need it.

Less energy, unreliable energy and EXPENSIVE energy.

Prior to solar/wind we always had, and still do experience power outages here in US precisely
because RepuboCONs fought against infrastructure development. Its called Corporate welfare
where they did not want to pay for the full ride, they wanted the wealth creators, the workers,
to change their diapers.

Government needs to Get TF out of my face/life and let ME make decisions and choices that they have zero right to interfere with.

Time for you to get some cajones and leave the community. Communities have the rights they grant themselves,
and not the one they remove by majority. End of story.

The Government is there to SERVE US, not to dictate to us.

But you love the removal of almost all freedoms in our military eh ? The Military is an arm of government
protecting your hiney, in case you have not figured that out.

Love this guy - https://www.facebook.com/reel/1443933779480576

Time for you to have the empty hall for yourself.......

Last edited:

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
Prior to solar/wind we always had, and still do experience power outages here in US precisely
because RepuboCONs fought against infrastructure development. Its called Corporate welfare
where they did not want to pay for the full ride, they wanted the wealth creators, the workers,
to change their diapers.
I make no claims that any prior Government did 'the right thing'. One thing we can be certain of is that anything the Government touches turns to sh1t. But creating an environment where Corporations can benefit from Government decisions (proposed by aforesaid Corporations) is the basis for Fascism.

Ever notice how those that shout the loudest about Climate Change are those that are getting richer, by the day, from the actions and measures they themselves propose? but equally refuse to abide by? Are you not amused? Are you not pizzed? When will the penny drop? How much more closed-minded (read stupid) can people be to not understand what's being pushed in their face - or having their noses rubbed in it as it really stands?

The fossil fuel industry never once forced me to use any of their products - EVER. I do so by choice because they enrich me, help my business work profitably, create products I need and use, keep me warm and healthy and allow me to contribute taxes that help the environment as well as other people.

The Green industry does entirely the opposite. I'm being forced to use their products, it makes me poorer (exorbitant costs), are straining my business (we use a LOT of energy), strip mines the planet for rare earths and minerals (EV batteries etc), create pollution (wind turbine blade disposal, EV battery disposal, solar panel waste, products made in China using COAL to manufacture the Green Energy stuff in the first damned place etc).

All I have to look forward to is being colder (legislated air source heat pumps - that don't work, banning coal, banning domestic heating oil, banning wood stoves, banning generators, banning ICE vehicles, banning plastic, banning farms and even banning gas ranges - the list is massive and getting bigger by the day).

I'll be a LOT poorer as a result of all that expense (£15,000 minimum for an air source heat pump), more susceptible to illness (people die in COLD weather not the nicer warmer climates that are claimed to be happening some time in the never-to-be-reached future) and a world that is polluted by ENVIRONMENTALISTS demanding Green Energy solutions.

These are SICK people that have zero regard for anyone or anything other than their fatuous, imaginary futures based on rubbing sticks together and knitting yoghurt sweaters. Is that the kind of existence you want for your children? Cold, hungry, diseased, homeless, poor?

Give me a fecking break!

Communities have the rights they grant themselves,
and not the one they remove by majority. End of story.
Really.... so if my community decides we want to secede from all Government control/interference we'll be allowed to? We'll be allowed to keep all our earnings, issue our own currency, draft our own laws, form our own militia, pay no taxes and contribute nothing to anything we don't directly require or use? Dream on.

Governments everywhere survive off our backs - off the earnings of all workers and contribute NOTHING in return. Endless expense, endless legislation, endless control and endless wars.

But you love the removal of almost all freedoms in our military eh ? The Military is an arm of government
protecting your hiney, in case you have not figured that out.
The Government would have no qualms rounding 'me' (or you) up, incarcerating us and/or executing us if it served their purpose. Some countries were very close to implementing such policies during the Covid scam.

I always thought our armed forces were there to protect OUR rights and OUR borders..... and look where that's taken us. The USA projects itself where it's not wanted, foments conflict, invades countries with no consent from Congress, throws billions away (Vietnam, Iraq, Libya, Afghanistan, Ukraine et al). The Government and the armed forces haven't 'protected' Jack Sh1t. The armed forces ENABLE the US Government and are their mafia. They are the tools by which your Government STEALS other countries and/or their resources.

If you had any support for your armed forces you'd demand they ALL returned to within your own borders and protected YOUR country, your land and your rights WITHIN them.

HAROLDYOUNG

Jul 15, 2023
A few main points
Reek? Really?
What have I said that you consider a "theory"?
To the contrary, you certainly have espoused a number of right-wing ones.

Right-Wing, always Right-Wing-why don't you look at the issues, evaluate, and analyze all the details and consider all points of view
instead of throwing out Right-wing" or like your other buddy here with "Fascist".?
Not even close.
I went to the U of Wis. to study engineering and never met a far-left, or for that matter, far-right professor.
But I love how you keep making incorrect (and insulting) assumptions about where/how I was "led to believe" my views, and that I've somehow been brainwashed, when you are the one exhibiting the symptoms of that.
How long ago was that?
I've been observing the political scene for nearly 70 years, and I've never before seen so many that readily accept the big lies and distortions of their right-wing leaders and news postings.
Perhaps it's a sign of the end times.
Did you ever consider the possibility that there are many big lies are coming from the Left? Why are you so dedicated to a Left POV?
So you think posting her family with guns on a Christmas Card is not any indication of her beliefs about guns and Christianity?
I suppose Jesus should be there in the middle, holding his AR-15, before I make judgment.
She likes guns. Maybe she is over the top with guns but she is not harming anyone with her guns. As far as Jesus goes,
that is a whole other religious subject. and there are gun-toters and non-gun toters who worship Jesus so its irrelevant.
People have been armed against one another with weapons for centuries. WHY? Do you think all people are good at heart and
you should lay down your defense and they will do the same? The violent criminal mind has always existed and is willing to take
advantage of any weakness or lack of self defense that the good and peaceful people make known. It has to start with each persons "character" first.
What is the nature of a persons character? What is their morality? "do they have a sense of empathy for other people etc?
Straighten those factors out in people and no one will need guns to defend themselves against the criminal mind who has no
consideration or empathy for human life.
Nope, not me.
It's the NRA and its gun advocates that refuse to consider any form of gun regulations (Oh no, they are trying to take away our beautiful guns), that I take issue with.
When the 2nd Amendment was written there were only a few types of slow firing guns available (a few rounds per minute max), so there was no obvious reason to specify that the type of guns could be regulated, thus all it said was the "the right to bear arms should not be infringed."
It naturally made no mention of the type of guns.
But now we have guns that fire multiple rounds a second. Common sense should tell you that we don't need to be awash in military assault type rifles, whose specific purpose is to rapidly kill a large number of people with a high-velocity bullet designed to inflict severe damage (A single bullet lands with a shock wave intense enough to blow apart a skull and demolish vital organs.).
Do you really believe you need such an assault rifle to protect yourself in you own home?

Obviously that is not common-sense to the right-wing gun nuts so here we are, awash in every manner of super deadly guns.

You think that's news?
It's how easy that can get guns that's the big problem.
And don't give me crap about them just stealing guns.
They are easy to steal because out country is awash in guns, since the regulations are so slack (it's easier to buy a gun then to get a driver's license), and the right-wing thinks the cure for that is more guns (let's arm every teacher).
do you think all guns are made in the USA? Where are AK-47s made, the choice of cartels and criminal gangs?
Yes there is a masive quantity of guns in the U.S. How did that happen and WHY? Criminals will always get guns
and they don't need to steal them from legal gun owners. did you ever hear of the "black market"?
By the way if there had been an armed sane morally healthy teacher or security guard at the Sandy Hook school in Conneticut
all those children would have been saved from the lunatic who murdered them. Unfortunately, the moral fabric of society
has been unravelled thanks to the cultural Marxists who have done (and are doing) everything they can to tear it all down
which results in mentally and morally deranged people like that shooter to be inspired to commit such acts of evil.
Certainly it's good practice to keep the demented from having guns, but as recent history has shown, mass shooters often give little warning before they go on a rampage.
Then the right-wing just passes it off as collateral damage for living with the 2nd Amendment.

That is a typical right-wing statement without any facts.
I certainly do understand what a Marxist and Marxism is.
It is not a viable political system and their are very few on the left that believe its tenants.
The interesting thing about Leftists and especially Leftst intellectuals is that any idea which may have merit is immediately written
off, dismissed and thrown into the trash bin as a "right-wing statement" without consideration of its usefullness. This is mainly
because those "right-wing ideas or views" are a threat to the Leftist mindset and must be censored. That is the basis of what
is now considered "cancel culture" and "deplatforming" or Leftists activists violently protesting against any speaker they do not
agree with. You say you do understand what Marxism is. Do you know what Cultural Marxism and the Frankfort school is?
After realizing that pure Marxism wasn't very practical, the Marxist intellectuals decided to reformulate the principles and
camouflage the logical premise of Marxism with different terms and modes of delivery to make the Marxist principles more
palatable to the masses.
It's proponents came to Columbia university and began incubating its implementation into academia.
The word "Marxism" is always a red flag to deliberate Far-Left Marxists, so they avoid using it (except for a proud few.)
Instead the title and its constiuent elements are hidden within various "so called" modern social justice movements
and watered down on the surface with talk of "compassion for the downtrodden". There is nothing wrong with compassion
for the downtrodden, and any sincere and helpful measures should be used to help those in need, who are truly
disadvantaged as Mother Theresa has demonstrated in India.
Also providing governmental help to lift them up or get them any type of treatment they need. It's just that the
Cultural Marxists use those movements to undermine and destroy stability in society. The logic of Marxism remains
the same (including Revolution) but the text and descriptive phrases change.
One of the primary mottos of the Far-Left movements today is, "by any means necessary" (i.e. "Revolution & change)
and that includes lying about or distorting the facts of a situation and social agitation. Needless to say, brainwashing,
especially in academia is a plus by altering the teaching materials. Howard Zinn a Communist intellectual somehow worked
into a high position which determined the content of texbooks in American schools. His most famous achievement was
the publication of the textbook, "A Peoples History of America" used ins chools across the country to brainwash youth
with its biased and inaccurate distortions of American history. That created generations of citizens with a jaundiced
view of their own country, the same country that refugees from Communist Cuba and Communist Vietnam cherish
and are grateful they made it here out of the social nightmare they escaped from.
I've known people who fled Castros Marxist paradise and worked with Vietnamese boat people who fled the Marxist terror in their
homeland, who are grateful they have come to this "irredemable racist country" (as Leftists call it) so don't give me the crap about
"right-wing" views. Some of my views may be perceived by those on the Far-Right as "left-wing" views.

But it would appear to be you who doesn't understand what Fascism means, since you are calling the left-wing Fascist, when Fascism is on the opposite side.
Fascism: A political philosophy, movement, or regime that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition.
So what former recent leader of ours admires dictators, thinks that the President should be able to do whatever he wants, tries to subvert a valid election, claims the justice system is corrupt, wants to suppress the press (i.e. the "fake news"), and wants to control what a women can do with her own body?
One guess.
Sounds like the Biden admin to me.

As far as Trump being guilty of all those points you list, if he is guilty of those then he should face the consequences.
That being said, considering the current admin appoints a Trump hating partisan prosecutor to air his case before
a grand jury of partisan (95%) loyalists to the Dem party including the judge and that the other cases are all pretty
much the same constiuency hostile to Trump due to the hatred that has been ginned up against him in the Left biased
media (Left meaning "before" Trump even was president) he will not get fair trials.( Maybe the Floridal judge is exempt).
in summary the entire judicial power system and opposition party who hates Trump and sees him as a threat has been
moblized to destroy him at all costs, and even bend the laws and distort the facts to do it, he will not get a fair trial
and be railroaded into prison by the Fascist Left who is in power.
On the other hand, if he is guilty of the crimes you list, then he should be found guilty, but that would take impartial
neutral & fair judges and juries and prosecutors to come to that conclusion based on the accurate facts and applicable law.

But that is not the reality unfolding before us. It is all partisan based.

Last edited:

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
Let’s keep this alive and kicking. Please Mods, don’t close it.
It’s my womb, I can dress as a man and use the gents, then have a baby later on in life if I choose with my wife.
No goalie required (David Semen).
Or, I can dress as a woman with my (man) 8” trouser worm and use the ladies!. Job done.
But now we have the ‘other’ lot pretending to be ‘female’ and beating the (real) females records. This ‘be nice’ to everybody, don’t upset’ anybody only upsets the real wombs and goalies. My son left Uni because of this rubbish and wasn’t ALLOWED to air his views. Absolutely disgusting behaviour by the blue hair brigade.
What would artificial intelligence think about a man having surgery to pretend to be a woman?.

Martin

HAROLDYOUNG

Jul 15, 2023
Time for you to do some of your own homework :

Google "voter suppression examples", starting with voting by mail (which Trumpeter does).....

And when you insist on government ID do you insure those infirmed, those with no car,
those with jobs outside US (we have a ton of citizens in Saudi Arabia consulting, China
in manufacturing and semiconductor), have access and time off to get it. You of course
fund that right ? And you rail/rant/scream against gov intervention then demand they get
a government ID ? Get a mirror......you need it.

Get a mirror......you need it.

Like you don't with your self-righteous Progressive ideology & societal solutions.

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
This thread is running out of the scope of this forum. I'll close this thread.
Please do not abuse our forum for ideological discussions. Not even off-topic.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.