Maker Pro
Maker Pro

(Ask) The proper way to repair laptop motherboard

SAIFUL RIDZUAN BIN JUSOH

May 30, 2015
Greetings to experts, :):):):):)

I want to ask about the proper way to repair laptop motherboard. I mean, how to begin to study the laptop motherboard repair. I expect help from experts all. Can you show me from the beginning to learn motherboard repair

Arouse1973

Adam
Dec 18, 2013
Hello. First you need to learn electronics. How components work properly including some common circuit configurations. Also component identification is good to have.Then learn how to read circuit diagrams. Then learn how to use test equipment. Then learn how to use a soldering iron and associated tools like solder sucker, solder wick. Then come back in 10 years and let us know how your getting on.
Thanks
Adam

SAIFUL RIDZUAN BIN JUSOH

May 30, 2015
Hello. First you need to learn electronics. How components work properly including some common circuit configurations. Also component identification is good to have.Then learn how to read circuit diagrams. Then learn how to use test equipment. Then learn how to use a soldering iron and associated tools like solder sucker, solder wick. Then come back in 10 years and let us know how your getting on.
Thanks
Adam

Thanks Adam ,

But i need one can teach me . No one is willing to be a teacher to me?

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
First thing you need to learn

Laptop or desktop motherboards are not repaired, they are replaced
They are multi layer boards and it is virtually impossible to do repairs on the top or bottom layers without damaging the layers in between

SAIFUL RIDZUAN BIN JUSOH

May 30, 2015
First thing you need to learn

Laptop or desktop motherboards are not repaired, they are replaced
They are multi layer boards and it is virtually impossible to do repairs on the top or bottom layers without damaging the layers in between

laptop motherboard does not need repair if damaged? to my knowledge only desktop motherboard not only have to repair if damaged because repair costs equal the price of a desktop motherboard with the new motherboard. If the laptop, can only repair cost price .Because overhaul with a new motherboard prices here much difference