Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Woo-Woo At my whitts end

Status
Not open for further replies.

weebles24

Oct 4, 2021
Long story short...I am a middle class father of 3. I reside in a rural PA town with 1 redlight. Sometime around 2015 after a walk around the block and a park visit with our now 7 year old. We returned home to find our front door wide open. Shortly after I observed a "Hidden" BSSID(WifiName) broadcasting full strength as if located inside our home. As time went on strange things began to occur on our network. Repeated calls to ISP yielded nothing. 2 laptops were accessed and PXE(Network Boot) in bios was activated. From then on PC always had missing files etc. Things progressively got worse. I am a recovering addict that suffers from emotional issues. As an adult i manage those emotional issues by maintaining a tiny circle of family/friends. As an adult I had never suffered a breakdown/outburst. Then our network equipment began to be destroyed....more phone calls...Nothing...Passwords and social media accounts began to be tampered with a my bank account and credit card was maxed out and fraudulent charges put on my card. While occurring. I could not see it happening do to whatever is in the middle of my mobile device. My devices acts as if it has an Administrator and calls,text,emails,2facodes,samsung/google/apple are all intercepted before they reach me. I need to block this signal...Reporting to authorities is not an option. Any help would be appreciated. Because of my troubled past I am concerned of the possible position this places me and my family in. I need help. I need A. Track it down B, report it. C. Block it

Nanren888

Nov 8, 2015
When my daughter lost her card, assuming that it might fall into the wrong hands, mostly for piece of mind, she cancelled things, changed accounts, passwords, moved to fesh new ones. Somewhat overkill but basically walking away from what might be compromised and then being careful to not do anything new to compromise the new ones.
Fresh starts can be reassuring.
Just a story from my experience.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
I have moved this post to the twilight zone section

You need some serious help and I am not sure if all of the help needed is electronic/technical ????

Reporting to authorities is not an option.

WHY ?
if this is really happening to you, then you really need tech help from the available places

if not, get a thicker tinfoil hat :rolleyes::rolleyes:

thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.