Maker Pro
Maker Pro

BACK-UPS ES 550...need help

wersdasky

Oct 25, 2010
Please help me!i need your assistant because the Back UPS ES that i bought have been damage and the Fuse have been Blown....i would like to request the type of the fuse because it is stated " CAUTION: for continued protection against risk of fire. Replace only same rating type and rating fuse" i would like to ask what is the type and rating of the fuse???

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Please help me!i need your assistant because the Back UPS ES that i bought have been damage and the Fuse have been Blown....i would like to request the type of the fuse because it is stated " CAUTION: for continued protection against risk of fire. Replace only same rating type and rating fuse" i would like to ask what is the type and rating of the fuse???

it will likely be written on the cct board near that warning the fuse will also have its current and voltage rating written on it look on one of the metal ends of the fuse
(assuming its a glass tube, metal ended type)

cheers
Dave

ayush

Oct 31, 2010
Do you still have the old fuse? It's current rating is usually engraved on the metal ends of the fuse. As daveenn said, it should be written on the PCB too.