Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Battery charger cable for Zonare Z-one ultrasound portable scan engine

eastern_owl

Nov 20, 2022
Hello,

I use a ultrasound machine (Zonare, Z-one) at our lab for research. It has a portable unit but a battery charger cable for the unit is missing. The type of connector is shown below (12V 5A, but unique shape and I coundn't identify which type of conector it is).
zonare z-one.JPG
Therefore we are thinking of getting refurbished one that is dedicated for the machine via eBay, however superexpensive, $750 just for one used cable!
If anyone could advice us which kind of conector it is, I would appreciate it.

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
At those prices I'd be taking the panel off and fitting a standard connector. It's not as if this is a critical safety issue - it's clearly a manufacturers choice based on an ability to screw the customers (think Apple).

Leonardo1985

Jul 11, 2023
Hello,

I use a ultrasound machine (Zonare, Z-one) at our lab for research. It has a portable unit but a battery charger cable for the unit is missing. The type of connector is shown below (12V 5A, but unique shape and I coundn't identify which type of conector it is).
View attachment 57026
Therefore we are thinking of getting refurbished one that is dedicated for the machine via eBay, however superexpensive, $750 just for one used cable!
If anyone could advice us which kind of conector it is, I would appreciate it.

I make this cable in brazil