Maker Pro
Maker Pro

bluetooth module on digital amp

turbogt16v

Mar 27, 2015
hy, i have bluetooth module 5v that i need to connect to digital amp, sony dav 100 similar to pic that i cant upload.
it is digital amp with fm, dvd and tv, home theater
i can use dvd or fm function to swich with bluetooth.
i can surely find power of 5v,but i need input to amp and left right speekers line.
is it possible, i know it is but can someone help me on making it possible
thank you

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
Does the amp have a separate audio input socket? If so you can tap into that for the signal input otherwise you'd normally look for the volume control (assuming it's an analog version and not digital) and tap into the amplifier input at that point.

You should get the schematic of the equipment to make this process a lot easier.

BobK

Jan 5, 2010
I doubt that there is anything special about that amp. Any audio amp should do. Your bluetooth module should have two outputs which connect, probably through RCA plugs into the audio amp, which connects to the speakers.

Bob

turbogt16v

Mar 27, 2015
yes Bob, but i want to solder bluetooth in the box of amp.
but anyway i found the pins that require soldering only problem was it was 23 pins in 2 row that i tried to read zig zag. then i measured the voltage to be sure, and the pins wore off set, and then i short circuit the pins and now i have dead amp, that only works on dvd with volume going of and on.
:)