Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Blutooth speaker

CNCguy

Sep 2, 2015
Hello all I am looking for some help on my new project I was just going to buy one but though it would be way cooler if I could build it. I'm not even sure if this is possible but I'm looking to make the largest blutooth speaker possible out of what I have. I have 2 6X9 and an 8" sub woofer I can custom make the box I'm just not sure how to go about wiring it up. I've found examples online, but nothing of this size. So I'll go about it like this.
Questions:
1) I'm thinking a 2 channel 1000 watt amp 1 to the sub and splice the other to the 2 smaller speakers will this work?
2) will any blutooth receiver work in this sinerio or will I need to be specific?
3) How do I wire a regular 110 outlet cable to the amp and also have it grounded.
If this doesn't sound feasible please let me know

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
3) How do I wire a regular 110 outlet cable to the amp and also have it grounded.
Hi cncguy,
I am guessing that nobody has answered your questions because you are intending to 'play' with mains voltages and have no idea what you are 'playing' with!
I would advise you to look at Youtube videos for 'DIY bluetooth speaker' and run it from batteries or a sealed lead acid battery.

With regard to your other questions, any bluetooth audio receiver should work.
And somehow, a 1000W amp sounds HUGE..

You never posted the speakers Wattage or Ohms rating, nor the amps full specs.

Play with batteries and not mains voltages if you want to finish your project!!:)

Martin