Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Broken stun guns (TASERs) wanted



Jan 1, 1970

I'm trying to get hold of some high voltage vacuum potted transformers
for research (self contained Lifter) purposes, and think I have found
a solution that is not particularly expensive.

What I've found is that stun guns (TASERs) use this very same
transformer but only cost a few pounds to buy if you know where to get

Here's what I need.

1) Obtain stun gun, broken, working or whatever
2) Disable it by damaging or cutting the PCB or similar, so it cannot
be repaired (so as not to get Customs&Excise down on me or the seller
like a ton of bricks) but not damaging the two power transformers.
3) Email testing_h@ (yahoo) (dot) com to tell me where to send the
Paypal payment
4) Post to my address (not in UK).

Can anyone help?

Don't worry, I won't ask where you got them, as far as I (and the
Govt) are concerned, a broken stun gun is just a collection of
components. They don't ban plasma lamps which use almost the same
parts so I don't expect any trouble in this department.