Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Brookstone Recover 3D Massage chair - Intensity control not working

BILZER

Dec 5, 2021
I have a Brookstone Recover 3D Massage chair and just replaced the up/down motor with a replacement motor. The up/down feature now works again but I cannot get the intensity to increase from level 1. On the remote I can push the intensity level from 1 to 5 and although the intensity level shows on the remote that it is increasing, the intensity stays at level 1 no matter what setting is selected. I have swapped out another remote and unfortunately it does the same thing. Any suggestions on how to get the intensity control working again? I have plugged and unplugged the remote controller several times as well as the two plug connections going from the motor to the control board.

mz9201ju

Dec 5, 2022
Hi can you please share the motor you bought? please I am having the same issue. My up and down motor is not working and when I push the up and down roller it works for a second and stops.
Can you please share your finding. Thank you so much for all your help.

BILZER

Dec 5, 2021
I was able to get a new motor, but the intensity is stuck on level 1. I will try and research the motor part # if you still need it