Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Can I replace cr2032 powered devices with AAA or li ion?

Alec_t

Jul 7, 2015
they claim it can last up 6 month 1 battery, but when I use it, only lasted 1.5 months and it self shutdown.
Sounds as though the key-finder has a standby (sleep state) current which is excessive. If the push-button isn't already a battery-connect/disconnect switch I'd consider simply installing a mechanical switch to disconnect the CR2032 completely until you need to actually use the key-finder.

NVZN

Dec 17, 2016
Sounds as though the key-finder has a standby (sleep state) current which is excessive. If the push-button isn't already a battery-connect/disconnect switch I'd consider simply installing a mechanical switch to disconnect the CR2032 completely until you need to actually use the key-finder.
oh now it sounds brilliant idea. i could leave the device powered off when at home, and turn on when going out.

hmm lets me think to do 3d print case with a switch in it.

NVZN

Dec 17, 2016
Heres a blow ......there are fake Panasonic too ........

i bought the battery from their official panasonic store though. likely original, but locally made in my country (my country requires local factories here to lower tax to the company) (idk does it last more than panasonic 2032 japan version)