Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Can u solve this op amp ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeshan Sajid

May 12, 2016
I have inserted a file. Please specify type of op amp and provide solution. I need complete solution and of course you have to do it for free. Your time and work will be really appreciated.. Thank you so much if u can help me solve this

Attachments

• EE_Q_5-1.png
    EE_Q_5-1.png
    75.7 KB · Views: 96

Zeeshan Sajid

May 12, 2016
Kindly provide accurate formula for calculating V out in this circuit.. No guess please..

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
Kindly provide accurate formula for calculating V out in this circuit.. No guess please..

so how about you showing what you have learnt so far about Op-amps ?

we are not going to just supply direct answers, you need to make an effort

Dave

Reactions: Ian

Zeeshan Sajid

May 12, 2016
Dave[/QUOTE]
so how about you showing what you have learnt so far about Op-amps ?

we are not going to just supply direct answers, you need to make an effort

Dave
I have tried alot of options and formulas but i dont know what is correct one?? Friend of mine told me its voltage follower...but i have not seen op amp like this before.. I am not expert in op amp so if u knw exactly what type this is .. It will help me alot

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
why don't you start from the basics of assuming that Vout = a * (V+ - V-) and work from there.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
No problems. Thanks for your DEMANDS.

ramussons

Jun 10, 2014
as Steve said, work backwards.

Assume the output voltage is Vo.
Workout the voltages at the + and - terminals, and the currents flowing in the resistors.

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
Sir can u just tell me what type it is??
The problem states it is an ideal op-amp. You won't find one of those anywhere, so using a simulator is not going to solve your problem unless you create a sim model with ideal op-amp characteristics. An ideal op-amp has zero bias current, zero differential offset voltage between the inverting and non-inverting inputs, infinite open-loop gain, infinite bandwidth, zero output impedance, and infinite output voltage swing with infinite slew rate at any load current. It is also unconditionally stable with any closed-loop negative feedback network applied to it.

Most of us here get by with commercially available op-amps that are bit more fussy and far from ideal. Sorry about your luck and current lack of circuit analysis skills.

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
Also really sorry about @Zeeshan Sajid's attitude. Perhaps we have a language/cultural problem and not an electronic problem?

If I were a moderator, I would have closed this thread after post #8.

davenn

Sep 5, 2009
If I were a moderator, I would have closed this thread after post #8.

I was just waiting to see if he would come back with some answers to questions on what he has discovered /learnt so far
but responses have been lacking .... was giving the OP a fair and reasonable chance :)

so yes
Thread now closed

Status
Not open for further replies.