Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Can you check over this Circuit?

EdgyNinja

Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys I'm new here and my class is having a practice test project. Our teacher instructed us to pick a circuit of our liking to make in a weeks time. But before I go out and buy the components, I want to make sure that this circuit would work. Thanks for your help.

Attachments

• circuit.jpg
    circuit.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 94

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Why don't you describe to us what you think it does and we'll comment.

I will say that the choice of an AC187 is very... old fashioned. It is a germanium transistor. Unless you have them on hand, finding them may be a problem.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
The UM3561 may not be easy to find either.

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
On another forum we described this old circuit from India as a nightmare of errors.
It even says the mic is a "condensor" type which will not do anything in this circuit. The mic is supposed to be called an electret mic.

EdgyNinja

Jun 9, 2017
On another forum we described this old circuit from India as a nightmare of errors.
It even says the mic is a "condensor" type which will not do anything in this circuit. The mic is supposed to be called an electret mic.
Can you give me the link to this page? I want to correct this circuit.

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
The schematic says "electroschematics" which is a website in India. Most of its projects are designed by Mr.Kumar and some use that old siren IC but this circuit with its very old parts is not there anymore. Where did you find it?

It will be simple to fix but then it will be triggered by any sound from aircraft, motorcycles, dogs barking, people nearby talking, a door closing and a thunder storm.

EdgyNinja

Jun 9, 2017
The schematic says "electroschematics" which is a website in India. Most of its projects are designed by Mr.Kumar and some use that old siren IC but this circuit with its very old parts is not there anymore. Where did you find it?

It will be simple to fix but then it will be triggered by any sound from aircraft, motorcycles, dogs barking, people nearby talking, a door closing and a thunder storm.

Can you help me fix it? I really need it for a class project. Thank you

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
If you can't fix this simple circuit then I guess you are simply learning how to solder parts together, or use a solderless breadboard. I fixed it (but I didn't make it and test it) but your teacher should have taught you how to fix it.

Attachments

• alarm circuit.png
    alarm circuit.png
    127.5 KB · Views: 51