Maker Pro
Maker Pro

cemig 170 T circuit board

hobby welder

May 20, 2012
Hello
I am new to this forum so not to sure how this all works but here goes! I have an off shore Mig welder, MigMag CEMIG 170T. My speed control part on my circuit board quit and there are no replacement boards that I can find. I have an electronics background but no schematic for this. If I had some tutuoring I think I could get it going. Can anyone help me with this in some way, please?
Thanks,
Gary

Last edited:

Wabajig

Apr 14, 2012
First check for bad connections on the bottom solder, if there is no burned components. After that see a technician. I'm here in Michigan if your close to Port Huron stop in. I do that kind of work. Good Luck

hobby welder

May 20, 2012
Hello Wabajig
I have checked all my solder joints and I had to redo one but the rest are fine. I'm in N.D. so coing to see you won't work but thanks for the offer !

Wabajig

Apr 14, 2012
I don't know how they fell here about solicitation, but there is only so much we can teach. I'm a proponent of education, but when all else fails, see your local tv tech. Good Luck, Sir.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
I don't know how they fell here about solicitation

We would generally prefer you don't, but in this case it's good advice to see a technician. I took your "if you're near me drop on in" as a joke because there are people here from all over the world, so the chances are pretty slim...