i want to make a simple arduino project
please suggest me a simple project ?

we already have
a line following robot , a fire detector, & a object sensor

thanks in advance :)

Arouse1973

Adam
Dec 18, 2013
Turning an LED on?..... Give us a bit more of a clue, there are 100s of simple project. You must have an interest in something?

ayush soni

Aug 24, 2014
no turning a LED is very simple
i want something which i can show in exhibition

i want to to learn everything
from basic to advance ;)
but i like automation projects the most (because i am lazy lol :p )

my teacher said he want something which is not very advance
because its our starting
they only taught us
how to link a LED, digital write ,analog write,sensor reading,sensor monitoring,relay, PWM
firstly i was thinking about using all these things together & make something cool :D

but me team mates denied :(
they dont want to spend money

so i want some simple & cheap arduino project
my teacher didnt said anything about topic
we can make anything

but i dont want to steal someone else work & display it
so thats why i am looking for a simple project
coding is not a issue
my teacher will help me in that :)

time is very limited so please suggest me as soon as possible
i just want 1 project to display
but i will surely work on all suggested project in my free time ;)

BTW guys what was your first project ??

Arouse1973

Adam
Dec 18, 2013
My first Arduino project was flashing an LED. Now I have two flashing. I am hoping to go for a third. Then I think I might see if I can write my own graphics LCD routines.
Adam

Gryd3

Jun 25, 2014
The first thing I did with my Arduino after the simple 'hello world' (blink) was to program in a number of light patterns.
A friend of mine wanted red and white LEDs on his volunteer fire-fighter vehicle. I setup 5 LEDs as test subjects, and programmed 10 different patterns into it. (3 being traffic control patterns.. Left, Right, Split)
There was an analogue potentiometer that was used to select which pattern was displayed, and an on/off switch.
The LEDs were then removed, and the outputs were then connected to an 'enable' pin of a power supply module for a high power LED.
Worked great... but the friend backed out of the project, so it's partially constructed at home.
3Watt LEDs are wonderful little creatures by the way

rickselectricalprojects

Feb 1, 2015
i want to make a simple arduino project
please suggest me a simple project ?

we already have
a line following robot , a fire detector, & a object sensor

thanks in advance :)
ebay has many great add on things for the arduino, (relays, motor sheilds, lcd displays, led matrix ,you can even get an RGB one which would look cool, thermocouples, ultrasonic sensors, 433MHZ transimitters and even wireless charging modules) so i would take a look and i can promise that you will find something:)

bigone5500

Apr 9, 2014
Take two ultrasonic sensor modules and a servo. Link the servo to a SPDT switch that has center off. Write the code so that you can use your hand to control which way the servo rotates and thereby switching the toggle. This can be connected to any controlled source you wish such as two 12v incandescent bulbs or high power LEDs. You will need supporting circuitry to handle the higher voltages/currents such as MOSFETS. You may also need a motor controller for the servo but maybe not.

You can find cheap modules everywhere. I like to use this site.

Ultrasonic sensor
Servo

Last edited:

wingnut

Aug 9, 2012
You have object detection already. So get a cardboard cutout doll, and wire its arm to wave every time someone walks past. Or you could get it to bow down. You could easily do this with either a DC motor or a servo motor.
And if you can get it to speak also, you could get it to say something like "Welcome back my wonderful creator".
Your fellow students would have a good laugh at that :D