Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Christmas bears repair

Rocky81859

Sep 29, 2020
This probably isn't the right forum/site for this but I'm going to give it a shot.

So my wife has these 3-4 plastic Christmas bears that sync up to each other and ring bells to make Christmas music. They mean the world to her and all she can say is, "they are really old" I don't know how old but we are in our mid30s so that's pretty old technology wise. It's been a few years since she has put them out because they stopped syncing up and ringing the bells. If memory serves me correct some bears would and some wouldn't and as they dropped off she quit putting them out. Anyways, I would love to get them fixed for her but I don't have the know how. Would anyone in here be interested in fixing these bears for me/her? I think it would probably be the best Christmas present I could possibly give her. I'm willing to pay for the work as well as shipping to and from. I'm in oklahoma USA.

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
Hi Ricky, not how the forum works really.
We try to help you help yourself.
If you can start by adding a photo of the items, it might help us here at EP help you.

Martin

dave9

Mar 5, 2017
Yes pics might help and if you can non-destructively get them open, taking pics of that too, the problem could be apparent. A random guess would be that some gear might have stripped out or a motor bearing seized.