Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Circuit with transistor: PLEASE HELP

Gioia

Mar 8, 2017
Hi guys,
Can someone help me with this assignment?
Please, I really cannot get how to do itCapture.JPG

duke37

Jan 9, 2011
Ciao
Welcome to the forum
Please state what you know. The instructions are quite clear. The only thing left for you to consider is where to measure current (Ic). How would you do this?

Have a go without the Ic measurement.

Gioia

Mar 8, 2017
The thing that confuses me is that the power source is on the opposite side as what I am used to. Could you give me a little bit more help about the voltages too? Please, I beg you

Gioia

Mar 8, 2017
I am going to actually measure things tomorrow, and that is not a problem at all
I am just struggling with the calculations of all those values before the workshop

duke37

Jan 9, 2011
I do not see any requirement for calculations, merely measurements.

The battery? is connected with the negative at the bottom of the diagram and the positive at the top. Just how I like it, it does not matter which side it comes in.

Vce is the voltage between collector and emitter, just measure between these two. If you have a digital meter it will not matter which way round you connect the meter, one way will show negative. With an analog meter the connection must be the right way to get the pointer to move up the scale.

ramussons

Jun 10, 2014
The thing that confuses me is that the power source is on the opposite side as what I am used to. Could you give me a little bit more help about the voltages too? Please, I beg you

Forget the battery if that confuses you. Assume the top line as + 6 Volts and the Emitter as Gnd or 0 (Zero)