Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Comedy Thread

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
No. as I stated before, I'm not.

When you look close enough you'll find my weak points. From little typos to gross math errors.
I can read between the lines!
Your subtle innuendos posted in other unrelated threads.
You attack me... I have stated I am here on this particular site to work on my humility.
Not to be humiliated.
Which in itself is a lesson and I recognize that!
But with that said.
One thing I do not understand or cannot comprehend. Why don't individuals on Makers Pro &
All about circuits. Acknowledge
That they are heroes,inspirations, someone to look up to. It's like you have to wait until after they die just say what an inspiration they were. Because they're already dead they can't say thank you
But then it's too late. I think that's stupid.

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
Q: How does a power electronics engineer solve a MOSFET switching transient problem due to long cables?
A: Through inductive reasoning.

Maglatron

Jul 12, 2023
A guy is walking down the highstreet and sees a magician at the side of the road doing tricks, so walks up to him and says "go on then, do us a trick" the magician says "do you have a watch good sir?" the man did indeed have a watch and pulls it out it was encrusted with dimonds opal white gold indian gold. The watch was a special watch, and so he says "dont break it please" the magician - "have no fear" and proceeds to wrap it in a silk cloth and puts it under the path of a of a van wheel and then runs over it slowly he unwraps it, and it's bad. The watch was broken into smitherines, smashed, useless. The magician says "oh sorry that wasn't supposed to happen how can I repay you?" the man says to him "suggest something" and the magician says "ok I'll take you to the poshest restaurant in town" they arrange a time and date and they both turn up the man orders a lasagne and you won't guess what was inside - beef and cheese!!

Last edited:

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
beef and cheese!!
I got a beef about that joke!
It's not easy being cheesy.
But you have achieved it.
PU someone open up a window please.... That joke stinks.

Q: Why are electronics engineers bad at cooking?
A: They use too much SPICE. :p

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
A panda walks into a restaurant and orders a sandwich.
When he receives the check, he pulls out a gun, fires it several times, then walks out the door. A stunned patron then asks the waiter, “What was that all about?” The waiter responded, “That’s just the way pandas are,” and walked away.
Well, the patron didn’t know what a panda was, so at home that night he looks up “panda” in the dictionary and what he finds explains everything:
“Panda: A large black-and-white bear-like mammal, native to China; eats shoots and leaves"
Happy New Year's
:cool:

Maglatron

Jul 12, 2023
A panda walks into a restaurant and orders a sandwich.
When he receives the check, he pulls out a gun, fires it several times, then walks out the door. A stunned patron then asks the waiter, “What was that all about?” The waiter responded, “That’s just the way pandas are,” and walked away.
Well, the patron didn’t know what a panda was, so at home that night he looks up “panda” in the dictionary and what he finds explains everything:
“Panda: A large black-and-white bear-like mammal, native to China; eats shoots and leaves"
Happy New Year's
:cool:
I know a similar joke but it involves a prostitute and chinese

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
@Maglatron I got to hear this PM me...
Q: What do you call a cheap step-down power converter that costs under $1?
A: A buck converter
:D

roughshawd

Jul 13, 2020
Last night I did a complete hour and a half stage performance for New Years Eve.... To bad I didn't have an audience....