Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Connection between PIC - SD card - PC (graphic interface)

EmnaBz

Jun 7, 2021
Hello everybody !
I want to create a graphical interface for windows10 (using Labview) containing two boxes which must be filled AUTOMATICALLY each one by a value recorded in a variable of the program of the PIC18F6393 (the PIC which programs the electronic card that I design).
Can you help me choose which communication protocols to use and especially which port to use in my PCB to link it with the graphic interface created?
Also, how to make so that the PDF file saved in the SD card (implanted in my PCB that I am designing) is accessible in the PC (preferably by using the same cable used for the connection between PIC and graphic interface on the PC)?

Otherwise a useful link that can help or guide me to find the right path and find everything needed for this project will be appreciated.

Excuse my questions if it seems obvious to you, I am a beginner (and I would like to train myself and know the basics of this field in practice)

This a link to the PIC's datasheet: https://ww1.microchip.com/downloads/en/DeviceDoc/39896c.pdf
I give you the floor and thank you!