Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Coronavirus transmission prevention device.

Status
Not open for further replies.

HANKMARS

Jul 28, 2019
I'm not supporting the claim the 89-year old made... just pointing out that it hasn't been disproven - yet.

In much the same way that there's no absolute guarantees that 'something' won't see you off this mortal coil in the interim - although some would put such an event down to C-19 as being the cause anyway........
There is no shortage of eye witnesses to the fact that covid was falsely stated as cause of death thousands of times.

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
Almost all well educated people and doctors agree with you.
Yeah, so what? Consensus only demonstrates that sheeple will all march over the cliff along with the lemmings. Well, lemmings are "smarter" than that: It is an urban myth, fraudulently popularized by Disney filmmakers, that lemmings commit suicide en masse by jumping off cliffs. But the meme persists, and the idea persists that it "proves" the maxim that the majority is right, no matter what the consequences.

Last edited:

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
The most abused 'consensus' is, of course, CO2 is harmful and that man made climate change is going to end humanity (by 2050 apparently).

Audioguru

Sep 24, 2016
I normally exhale CO2, all of us do.
The TV news last night said that the Covid-19 pandemic killed more than one million people in the USA. About the same number as killed in the 2nd World War. They said the Pandemic killed mostly old people and people with other medical problems. The pandemic also killed many unvaccinated people.

Here in Canada 86% of us are vaccinated so the death percentages are much less than in the USA that has many people unvaccinated.

Erstwhile

Apr 12, 2022
Yeah, so what? Consensus only demonstrates that sheeple will all march over the cliff along with the lemmings. Well, lemmings are "smarter" than that: It is an urban myth, fraudulently popularized by Disney filmmakers, that lemmings commit suicide en masse by jumping off cliffs. But the meme persists, and the idea persists that it "proves" the maxim that the majority is right, no matter what the consequences.

So, Disney was evil even way back then!
B^)

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
The TV news last night said that the Covid-19 pandemic killed more than one million people in the USA.
This is the same TV News that tells us CO2 is going to destroy the planet.

The first thing any educated person does is ignore the MSM. They are propagandists for the Government and Globalist policies. Trust the judgement of your own eyes and ears. I see 'no dead in the streets', no overloaded mortuaries, I read of no increases in funerals (from the undertakers themselves), I read of no increase in the average rates of deaths (annually) as declared by the GOVERNMENTS OWN DATA etc.

Recently released GOVERNMENT data shows a massive toll of deaths and adverse effects from the so-called vaccine. 250,000 officially in the UK - and that's with the Governments own admission that only 10% of people actually report adverse effects so the true figure could be 10x as large.

If you want to know the TRUTH then read the actual documents being released by Pfizer - they have page after page of KNOWN side effects from the vaccine, evidence of improper testing procedures and all sorts of other issues and these are from the FIRST lot of documents being released. Given they are stalling (wanted a 75 year delay until the Courts decided otherwise) then we can only assume the real 'dirt' on the whole situation is being kept until the very LAST release which, at the rate they are legally obliged to release the papers, could be as long as 5 years away......

"If you've got nothing to hide, you've got nothing to fear" - isn't that a statement from 'liberals' who push for State interference with our lives? Funny how they don't seem to object when it comes to the public wanting to know - i.e. requesting full disclosure, a legal requirement for dispensing mandated medical treatments - when it comes to the secrets behind the vaxx?

Status
Not open for further replies.