Thanks in advance

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
Is this homework?

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
I'd be very careful who I called an idiot...

NickS

Apr 6, 2010
ooh wow.

Is anybody else in favor of a defualt schematic of a circuit that is complicated but does nothing to be handed out freely in such cases?

Perhaps that it too harsh.

(*steve*)

¡sǝpodᴉʇuɐ ǝɥʇ ɹɐǝɥd
Jan 21, 2010
I think it's possible this isn't homework, and it certainly appears that the poster's first language isn't English.

If that is the case, then some background information would be useful as would a better explanation of what he means.

If it is homework, then simply posting the question will yield some assistance, but not an outright answer.

I would also caution dragonfire that calling anyone an idiot is bad form, but calling a moderator an idiot is verging on the reckless...

dragonfire

May 2, 2010
thx

I think it's possible this isn't homework, and it certainly appears that the poster's first language isn't English.

If that is the case, then some background information would be useful as would a better explanation of what he means.

If it is homework, then simply posting the question will yield some assistance, but not an outright answer.

I would also caution dragonfire that calling anyone an idiot is bad form, but calling a moderator an idiot is verging on the reckless...

idiot i dont ask you anything
thx VIP
very much

Status
Not open for further replies.