Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Curious similarities

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
I was going to ask the community here the incumbents .Why so abrupt and stern,almost in sensitive with your answers?Why you even bother answering?
But I'm thinking this site is a kin to a pediatric hospital. I mean that in the best possible way! You're looking out for their welfare and make sure they don't kill themselves and then send them on their way... there's no rebuttal to your answers from them, nothing substantial. Now I see why there's a cute little robot calling me a beginner. But then again there are sites we're educated men wrestle around in their sandbox telling on each other, I was a part of that as well. How funny!
Just an observation I thought I would throw out there.

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
I think you’ll find that most users of this forum have little patience with ‘free’ energy or power!.
Same goes for the lunatics that have alien implants spying on them!.
That’s why there is ‘The Twilight Zone’ section.
Ps. I spat my tea out reading your post to Casper… Boo! That was completely unexpected and hilariously funny. Well done.

Martin

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
What's even more hilarious I was intentionally trying my best to be condescending,so that tells you something about me. Also when I said "How Funny"in my initial post I was laughing at myself out loud. I was going to put this post in the Twilight zone because I don't ever remember signing up to this site. I haven't explored this site really. And it says I've been here since 2020. I think my dementia is starting to kick in. And I'm not even in my thirties. I think it's time for a checkup from the neck up!