Maker Pro
Maker Pro

DC motor design

RRITESH

Oct 10, 2010
Hello,
Today understand winding of DC motor after watching this animated video why armature has lot of conductor placed in it?

some one told me back that engineer design dc motor please tell how we do it with mechanical part.

RRITESH

Oct 10, 2010
Hello,
Rotor, stator and armature that all iron plastic part..

Minder

Apr 24, 2015
No really sure of the question, do you want to build your own motor?
M.

mescab

Jul 17, 2015
I think at first you need to specify the exact requirement and where to use it.

RRITESH

Oct 10, 2010
Like i was designing robot with my team few year back the requirement of motor was having excess torque to lift sitting person on it and i was not getting the motor easily.
some one has also talk about designing motor at 12V or 24V and at rated amps and torque speed etc

Minder

Apr 24, 2015
Like i was designing robot with my team few year back
Do you or anyone else on your team have any electrical/electronic qualifications?
From all the multitude of different questions asked here and on other sites with questions of the same ilk, it would appear you intend building or working on equipment that you only have the very vague notion of how it operates, I suggest if you intend to pursue these subjects in any depth with a view to occupation then somehow acquire some form of accreditation, coming to sites like this and asking the most vague of question, many requiring very extensive instruction is not serving anyone, least of all you..
If your location does not have any close technical institutions, a correspondence course would be the next best, and then come here with a particular question when you get stuck.
M.