Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Designing My own Circuit Board

Fido

Mar 22, 2016
Hi there

I'm a young individual and very interhisted in electronics, I am in the automation industry and without any education just by being very nosy and willing I have achieved a lot.

I am now looking at designing my own swing motor and hope this will be taking me to a new lever but I never in my life tried to design a Control Card as yet, And that is why I am here to get some help

I want to design a Control Card that will be able to control two Swing Gate Motors The gearbox and hardware has already been designed im also using a Brushed DC motor.
I want the Control Card to have the following Logics. it will have two DC motor Outputs that will Max Push out start up maybe 7 amps and idle at maybe 0.8 amps it will be stopped by limit switches and diodes that will change the direction once triggered. The control car will have to have 12-24v Dc Outputs obviously a negative 0V output it will have to have a trigger Input that will tell the relays to trigger it will have to have a partial open function say for Pedestrians and also have a autoclose function, as well as Safety/ Anti Crush Beam inputs

is there anybody that could relate to what I require and maybe give me a word of advise. I have no clue where to start and I would like to do everything myself