Maker Pro
Maker Pro

Didn't make a note of single subject in engineering, graduating soon what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

shivajikobardan

Oct 21, 2021
Didn't make notes. And sold all notes which I made lol for cents(it can't be get back now). Engineering is ending in few days. I am truly regretting this stupidity. I have notes of few subjects that I failed in 2nd and 3rd year like 2-3 subjects and notes of subjects from 7th semester...8th semester is running currently. What od I do? I am ece student. trying to enter into programming web development at first and then enter into electronics industry moving abroad.

Now studying 1 subject on my own completely will take me at least 1.5 months to complete it. For eg say I want to enter programming web development. Then there will be around 15 subjects to study which is almost 2 years time wasted. What to do ? really worried..

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
You could always work in a call centre if you fail the exam.
Not taking notes and selling the notes you had is proof that your heart is not in it. Nobody can advise someone who doesn’t help them self.
If you fail, take it again!

Martin

shivajikobardan

Oct 21, 2021
You could always work in a call centre if you fail the exam.
Not taking notes and selling the notes you had is proof that your heart is not in it. Nobody can advise someone who doesn’t help them self.
If you fail, take it again!

Martin
uu didn't understand. i took notes but i sold them as i thought they would be useless as at that time i felt like that. i don't fail as i pass easily as i am good with studies...mistakes bro, they happen.

Nanren888

Nov 8, 2015
uu didn't understand
He's not the only one who didn't understand. In my case, I still don't.
If you pass easily, not sure what you mean to ask.
If you sold notes, perhaps you can buy some replacement notes, if you feel you need them.
You would not be the first to value something only after it is gone.
If you mean swapping from ece to web development looses sometime, then I'm afraid that could be a fact of life. We've alll made changes; some of them felt costly at the time.
take it again!
Loosing time is a relative thing. In the long-term, getting to where you want to be, takes time and people get places taking different routes and at different rates. People, all over, retake things, change things and are adaptive.
Seems that you are already planning your best next step.
Hope it works for you.

shivajikobardan

Oct 21, 2021
He's not the only one who didn't understand. In my case, I still don't.
If you pass easily, not sure what you mean to ask.
If you sold notes, perhaps you can buy some replacement notes, if you feel you need them.
You would not be the first to value something only after it is gone.
If you mean swapping from ece to web development looses sometime, then I'm afraid that could be a fact of life. We've alll made changes; some of them felt costly at the time.

Loosing time is a relative thing. In the long-term, getting to where you want to be, takes time and people get places taking different routes and at different rates. People, all over, retake things, change things and are adaptive.
Seems that you are already planning your best next step.
Hope it works for you.
I want notes so that I can review them a bit before getting a job.

kellys_eye

Jun 25, 2010
If you UNDERSTOOD what you were taught you should be able to replicate the notes from your understanding of the subject(s).

I think, however, that I know the real answer to that........

Martaine2005

May 12, 2015
Okay I'm confused.... If he helped himself he wouldn't need anyone's advice.
Is that,what they call an "Catch 22" ?
Don’t be confused, not everyone understands everything!.
No, it’s not a catch 22 situation either. Normal people trying to learn a subject take notes. Admitting that no notes were taken is not helping himself!.

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
Admitting that no notes were taken is not helping himself!.
They would get nervous around midterms and finals.
Final exams: That is the time when... The notes of the professors become the notes of the students,without passing through the minds of either.

Status
Not open for further replies.