Maker Pro
Maker Pro

DIY chalk stirrer

jonas22

Jan 10, 2024
Ich habe ein paar Teile herumliegen und möchte einen Kalkrührer basteln. Ich habe alles außer dem Rührmotor herausgefunden.Kann ich das mit diesem Motor machen? https://www.oyostepper.de/goods-122...-mit-211-1-Rechteckigem-Stirnradgetriebe.html
Kennt jemand einen Treiber/Controller, der eine einzelne Einheit ist? Ich möchte kein Arduino anschließen und programmieren müssen, nur um den Motor anzutreiben. Ich habe PWM-Controller gefunden, bei denen nur der Treiber angeschlossen sein müsste, suchte aber nach einer vollständigeren Einheit. Ich weiß, dass es hier einige Elektroingenieure geben muss. So etwas wie der Deltec K500.

Delta Prime

Jul 29, 2020
Google translate from German to English.
I have a few parts lying around and want to make a lime stirrer. I have everything figured out except the stirrer motor. Can I do this with this motor? https://www.oyostepper.de/goods-122...-mit-211-1- Rectangular-Stirnradtrieb.html
Does anyone know of a driver/controller that is a single unit? I don't want to have to connect an Arduino and program it just to drive the motor. I've found PWM controllers that only require the driver to be connected, but was looking for a more complete unit. I know there must be some electrical engineers here. Something like the Deltec K500

bertus

Nov 8, 2019
Hello,

Where are you located?
The given motor is 110 V AC. You could switch it on and off with a relay or SSR.
When you are in germany, I would expect an 230 V version.

Bertus

Harald Kapp

Nov 17, 2011
@jonas22 : This is an English forum. Please use English to post here.
I changed the title of your thread accordingly. Please note also that I removed "Schrittmotor" from your question as the motor in question is not a stepper motor. A stepper motor would imho be overkill for this application.
Danke schön.

The website you linked to also offers 220 V / 230 V motors.
An inexpensive alternative is a used motor from a defect appliance, e.g a washmaschine.

As @bertus mentioned you do not necessarily need a controller for this type of motor unless you want to adjust the rpm. A good speed controller is comparatively expensice, see e.g. this one. If you do not require precision, you may get away with a lamp dimmer, provided the rated power is much higher than the power required by the motor.
Why much higher: On power-up the motor will require an inrush current which is much higher than the nominal operating current. You don't want your dimmer to burn every other time you turn on the motor. A true speed controller should have a soft-start option to minimize inrush current and to also minimize the mechanical stress to the whole machine.
As an alternative to a dedicated soft-start controller you can limit the inrush current by a PRC, see this app note.