Maker Pro
Maker Pro

DIY electronics contest

Pexy

Feb 21, 2016
Hello guys im 17 years old, I'm second year in electrotechnician divizion in high school. In April next year is going to be a contest among young creators in field of electronics. I would realy like to enter but i don't realy know what project to build. Could you guys give me a few ideas to help me spinn my wheels and maybe I'll go for one of your ideas. Please don't make imposible prepositions and nothing that will make me "homeless" when i buy the parts. Thanks for the ideas and tips.

Herschel Peeler

Feb 21, 2016
Hello guys im 17 years old, I'm second year in electrotechnician divizion in high school. In April next year is going to be a contest among young creators in field of electronics. I would realy like to enter but i don't realy know what project to build. Could you guys give me a few ideas to help me spinn my wheels and maybe I'll go for one of your ideas. Please don't make imposible prepositions and nothing that will make me "homeless" when i buy the parts. Thanks for the ideas and tips.

Well it's good to see a high school program going. Are you looking for something original or a kit? Before you put out money for parts try asking for donations of parts. You would be surprised how much support you might get.

Pexy

Feb 21, 2016
Well it's good to see a high school program going. Are you looking for something original or a kit? Before you put out money for parts try asking for donations of parts. You would be surprised how much support you might get.
I'm looking for something more original than kit. I still haven't chosen. Where do you mean I ask for donated parts?

Herschel Peeler

Feb 21, 2016
I'm looking for something more original than kit. I still haven't chosen. Where do you mean I ask for donated parts?

Once you decide on a project and have a parts list approach businesses that carry those parts (and people here or other forums) for donations. How well stocked is your work bench for tools and parts? Ask your instructor where he/she gets donations? If you ain't rich, be bold. You have nothing to lose by getting your name out there to potential future employers.

Pexy

Feb 21, 2016
Once you decide on a project and have a parts list approach businesses that carry those parts (and people here or other forums) for donations. How well stocked is your work bench for tools and parts? Ask your instructor where he/she gets donations? If you ain't rich, be bold. You have nothing to lose by getting your name out there to potential future employers.
I'm well equped and will certently ask around, great advice bdw.