Maker Pro
Maker Pro

doubts on projectors

Ped

Jul 2, 2016
I need to know how to create a small sized projector that has to display the information what i give at that instant.......kindly suggest some methods..

Ped

Jul 2, 2016
Thanks for the reply....actually i need to project the information outside the vehicle and the information has to be given by me from inside the vehicle....

for example: if some new passenger is going to enter my vehicle means i have to display the message as welcome like tat....

Alec_t

Jul 7, 2015
Welcome to EP!
So, by 'projector' you mean simply a display?

Ped

Jul 2, 2016
Ya....the display....but the displayed information must be on the floor or may be in the vehicle but not through any displaying device like LCD etc..so how i can do the circuit????

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
Ya....the display....but the displayed information must be on the floor or may be in the vehicle but not through any displaying device like LCD etc..so how i can do the circuit????
Based on your inability to tell us what you want to DO, we cannot tell you how to "do the circuit". What does it mean, "the displayed information must be on the floor..." combined with the statement "...but not through any displaying device like LCD etc." How do you want to "display" the information without using a "display" device? Maybe scribble a message on a note pad and hold it up to the window of your vehicle so the potential passenger can read it? You don't need us for that.

Please tell us what you want to DO and let someone here offer suggestions on HOW to do it. Explain the problem in detail. Don't leave anything out or assume we know anything about your problem. Pictures or drawings are sometimes helpful in understanding the problem, so go take a few happy snaps and post them here.

Oh, and welcome to Electronics Point!

davenn

Sep 5, 2009

Based on your inability to tell us what you want to DO, we cannot tell you how to "do the circuit". What does it mean, "the displayed information must be on the floor..." combined with the statement "...but not through any displaying device like LCD etc." How do you want to "display" the information without using a "display" device? Maybe scribble a message on a note pad and hold it up to the window of your vehicle so the potential passenger can read it? You don't need us for that.

I agree with Hevans1944, you seem really mixed up and it is very difficult to understand what you are trying to do

clear your thoughts and compose a much clearer post on what you are trying to achieve :)

Dave

Ped

Jul 2, 2016
In this link i have attached a image for the clarity about my question....here in this link instead of volkswagen logo i need to display some informationDODGE-CHARGER-LED-Welcome-Light-Ghost-Shadow-Projector-Emblem-Car-Door-Light-1419.jpg ..... Hope i am clear this time.....

Ped

Jul 2, 2016
Jus by typing the information through mobile or some devices from inside thr car i should project that information like as shown in above image....

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
So, did you even look at the projectors I linked to in post #3?

Ped

Jul 2, 2016
Ya i saw ...so in tat small sized projector itself we can display the information wat i want to display..
am i right???
I am new to electronics thats the thing i am getting this much doubts sory..
I am somewhat clear now....

hevans1944

Hop - AC8NS
Jun 21, 2012
Yeah, it's all magic. You just need to interface the cell phone to the projector with a wi-fi or Bluetooth app. Can't help you there, but someone here probably can help you, now that what you want to DO is more or less defined. Wait for them to reply.